War in Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: dave1251
Originally Posted By: antiqueshell
Posting the same youtube video does not further your assertions.

I thought it was important for folks to think about that specific part of her comments, and her background.

From wikipedia:

The family of Yulia Tymoshenko, a Ukrainian politician and former Prime Minister of Ukraine, is made up of people of Ukrainian, Latvian and possibly Russian and Jewish heritage. Her ethnic origin is often a subject for debates in Eastern European media, speculating that what she claims might not be true.[1] During Ukrainian elections, it was claimed that Tymoshenko (and other candidates like Arseniy Yatsenyuk) were Jewish.[2][3] Tymoshenko has claimed her mother has Ukrainian roots and her father Latvian roots "both for ten generations".[4][5][6] However, her Minister of Communications had in 2005 described her origins as half-Jewish, half-Armenian.[7]

In other words your in your view having an subordinate describe an former leader of an sovereign nation as half-Jewish half-Armenian is cause for said country to be invaded and annexed by an foreign power?

Great................... It was only a matter of time before he brought up Jews.................

The whole blaming the Jew should have jumped the shark during the middle ages. Jews were accused of concocting the bubonic plague and transmitting the disease by poisoning the water supply with religious potions.

The whole blaming the Jew should have jumped the shark during the middle ages. Jews were accused of concocting the bubonic plague and transmitting the disease by poisoning the water supply with religious potions.

They've been blamed for the crucifixion of Jesus too.

Ignorant people always look for someone to blame for their failures. Or the ills of the world. The Jews happen to be the favorite.

Last edited:
Fascinating background information on the history of how
the Ukraine fits into the history of the Ashkanazi Khazars which
decided to covet the name of the Tribe of Judah. Most of those that claim to be Jews today are neither semitic nor of the
Tribe of Judah, they are descended from an asiatic mongol tribe of peoples from the caucus steppes.

Watch ALL three parts and be patient. This is information that the
mass media in the west will NEVER EVER reveal.

Fascinating background information on the history of how
the Ukraine fits into the history of the Ashkanazi Khazars which
decided to covet the name of the Tribe of Judah. Most of those that claim to be Jews today are neither semitic nor of the
Tribe of Judah, they are descended from an asiatic mongol tribe of peoples from the caucus steppes.

Watch ALL three parts and be patient. This is information that the
mass media in the west will NEVER EVER reveal.

youtube<Facts. There really is no need for further explanation.

youtubediv>

The interview is posted on you tube, so what.

We could say the same of FOX News, CNN, Washington Post, WSJ.
I certainly do NOT trust ANYTHING they report because they are owned by entities with their own agendas and interests.

Texe Marrs is a well known writer, researcher and investigator of subjects that the corporate mass media steadfastly refuses to even speak of. That is a fact.

Originally Posted By: Trajan
Great................... It was only a matter of time before he brought up Jews.................

Well, at least he finally came out with it. Now everyone can plainly see what he is.

I'm kind of suprised he and his drivel are still here. Is BITOG the stormfront of oil forums?

He has also stated in the past America's culture of diversity no longer makes the United States an viable nation.
I call it "DIEversity"

The USA stopped being a nation decades ago, it is now only a
polyglot, and nothing more.

I advise EVERYONE to go look up the definition of "nation" in a reputable dictionary. It is not a PC definition either.

A nation is distinct and SEPARATE "race" of people. It does NOT refer simply to the "human race" but of the various distinct races on earth.

http://www.bobistheoilguy.com/forums/ubbthreads.php/topics/2604457/3

Makes sure that you listen to what US State Department
Victoria Nuland (Nudelman) says...it's amusing because you can hear how it's clear that the US and it's partner are controlling
the Ukrainian government.

Texe Marrs is a well known writer, researcher and investigator of subjects that the corporate mass media steadfastly refuses to even speak of. That is a fact.

Texe Marrs is well known for the following.

The George H.W. Bush Black Mass Millennium Extravaganza!!!

In 1999, conspiracy writer Texe Marrs claimed that when the clocked chimed in the new millennium, former President H.W. Bush would be involved in a black mass to ring in the new year. And where was this party to take place? The Great Pyramid of course. And why not? It’s the millennium, it only happens once every thousand years.

Also

This, then, is the great Hidden Secret behind the heralded coming again of Planet X and its star gods and goddesses.

The movie moguls are telling us that interplanetary creators of humankind, our saviors and overlords, are soon to descend. As depicted in a score of UFO accounts, sci-fi stories, and blockbuster movies such as ET—The Extraterrestrial, Close Encounters of the Third Kind, Star Wars, the Jedi sagas, and so many more, these supernatural beings love us and wish to guide us peacefully into a New Age of intergalactic harmony.

This teaching is at the very core of the Secret Doctrine of Helena Blavatsky's Theosophy, of L. Ron Hubbard's Scientology, and of Freemasonry's Sirius mystery teachings. But as I show on my startling new video, the events surrounding the return of Planet X—The Dark Red Star on a Collision Course with Earth (Available in VHS or DVD), are much, much more unsettling than what the expectant world has been duped into accepting as fact.

The truth, my friends, isn't "out there somewhere," as they proclaim on the popular TV series, The X-Files. It's found only in the prophetic pages of the Holy Bible. Isn't it time therefore, that Christians asked, what does God have to say about the tumultuous coming of Planet X?

The preceding was taken off his Texe's website. Thus with his creditability your youtube video must be true.

From a very old Webster dictionary that I have in front of me:

nation

1. n A part, or division, of the people of the earth, distinguished from the rest by common descent, language, or institutions; a race; a stock.

Looks like dave1251 it trying to turn the thread pages as quickly as possible.
20.gif
crackmeup2.gif

Last edited:
He has also stated in the past America's culture of diversity no longer makes the United States an viable nation.
I call it "DIEversity"

The USA stopped being a nation decades ago, it is now only a
polyglot, and nothing more.

I advise EVERYONE to go look up the definition of "nation" in a reputable dictionary. It is not a PC definition either.

A nation is distinct and SEPARATE "race" of people. It does NOT refer simply to the "human race" but of the various distinct races on earth.

http://www.bobistheoilguy.com/forums/ubbthreads.php/topics/2604457/3

Very Alfred Rosenberg of him. (in case the name doesn't ring a bell, he was the chief racial theorist of the NSDAP until the fall of the Reich.)

Last edited:
Key word. OLD. Using an obsolete definition to justify one's bigotry and insecurity is beyond low.

This also does not provide the validity of your last two youtube posts.

Again, who made you two internet posters "the deciders" ? Interesting trait you guys have.

Fact is that the Webster Dictionary definition I posted earlier is STILL valid, even today.

That definition around way before the AshkaNAZIs arrived on scene.

Getting back on topic, why is the US State Department, by way of Victoria Nuland "deciding" who gets to be in leadership positions in the Ukrainian government?

Notice at the same time the US gov't is besides itself that Russia would have the nerve to do the same in its own sphere of influence? Especially considering that most citizens in the Eastern half of the Ukraine and Crimea want to be aligned with Russia.

US gov't hypocrisy? Yes.

Last edited:
Key word. OLD. Using an obsolete definition to justify one's bigotry and insecurity is beyond low.

It stems from fear.

Again, who made you two internet posters "the deciders" ? Interesting trait you guys have.

Fact is that the Webster Dictionary definition I posted earlier is STILL valid, even today.

That definition around way before the AshkaNAZIs arrived on scene.

Getting back on topic, why is the US State Department, by way of Victoria Nuland "deciding" who gets to be in leadership positions in the Ukrainian government?

Notice at the same time the US gov't is besides itself that Russia would have the nerve to do the same in its own sphere of influence?

US gov't hypocrisy? Yes.

Read my previous response.

Ukraine and it's citizens are going to be forced to live under a Russian regime that the majority of citizens have protested and fought for years not to live under. The people of Ukraine overthrew the government that was allied with Russia because the majority of people wanted less power wielded by the Executive Branch of their government and closer ties to the European Union not Russia. Ukrainians are fighting an Russian Army and ethnic Russian transplants brought into their country by their former Soviet masters. The Ukrainians know deep down it will take divine intervention to stop Putin's Army from subjecting Ukraine to Russian rule. Yet they are still fighting and dieing. Ukraine had 7 decades of rule from Moscow and do not want a single day more.

The issue here is not about the U.S. Get on topic.

Especially considering that most citizens in the Eastern half of the Ukraine and Crimea want to be aligned with Russia.

If true nothing is stopping ethnic Russians from renouncing Ukrainian citizenship and they can return to their homeland of Russia. Novorossiya is not justification to annex new territory.

Two questions. Why are you critical of unsubstantiated claims of the former Prime Minister of Ukraine not wanting ethnic Russians in her country when you have stated your intolerance of having cultural diversity in your country? Hypocrisy? Yes.

Technically you are living on the ancestral lands of my ethnic people. Does this give me the right to bring an armed mob to your house and subject you to my rule as I see fit? I will answer this for you. No.

Originally Posted By: Trajan

It stems from fear.

Indeed.

Who is this Victoria Nuland and why should I care?

Most Ukrainians, nay, the majority, do not want to answer to Moscow. The 17% of the population that is Russian might, but that's about it.

In fact, the *only* time they preferred Soviet rule was because the invading Germans, instead of the liberators the Ukrainians hoped, turned out to be far worse.

But even then Ukrainian partisans fought the Sovs. They even ambushed General Nikolai Fyodorovich Vatutin, commander of the 1st Ukrainian Front. The Ukrainian Insurgent Army pulled that off. (And killed him.)

And if they really wanted to stay with Russiat, they would not of done this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Act_of_Independence_of_Ukraine.

Last edited:
I recommend do not use this thing called "logic" to refute his posts. This concept along with pointing out many hypocrisies with past and current posts totally confuses antiqueshell.

The retort will soon be you an agent of Mossad. Notice on one of his previous rants he stated we have an interesting trait of being judgmental. This waved the brightest of red flags in antiqueshell's mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back