Formula Shell Full Synthetic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Johnny
Here is a more current American spec sheet. Does this one look better to you? This is a very good oil.

http://www.epc.shell.com/Docs/GPCDOC_X_cbe_24855_key_140003079220_497.pdf

No saps info Johnny
No TBN
NO HTHS

I can't dispute you Johnny I got no info and could not find any.

Shell makes a good oil I use their products
but this oil is visibly lacking any PDF sheet with viable info on it.

Last edited:
Call this number and they should be able to give you this information, if you really want it.

Have a Technical Question about a Shell Lubricant Product?
- 800-237-8645

I called them they said it is info specific to the make up of the oil and they don't give that out.

And that is Shell's position , while other companies seem to be willing to give it out.

Oh well I am sure they won't miss this one customer that seems to want info like that . An informed consumer is one that some companies seem to fear .

Originally Posted By: engineer20
where can i find it? i know where formual shell conventional is sold, but what about this one?

BJ's had it here, but haven't been there in a while...

I have been to canada beef, it's across the river from Detroit but the toll is ten dollars round trip. Is t worth it for me to drive to windsor Ontario where I've been before to go to Canadian tire to grab some? I've been to Canadian tire before and their prices are expensive compared to us oil and their mobil one is fifty a jug when it's not on sale! But this looks like good oil, maybe I'll cross the birder to get some in windsor, or can I get this locally in the us?

I have been to canada beef, it's across the river from Detroit but the toll is ten dollars round trip. Is t worth it for me to drive to windsor Ontario where I've been before to go to Canadian tire to grab some? I've been to Canadian tire before and their prices are expensive compared to us oil and their mobil one is fifty a jug when it's not on sale! But this looks like good oil, maybe I'll cross the birder to get some in windsor, or can I get this locally in the us?

Shell gas stations usually sell it, but it's quite expensive.

I'll check the shell gas station. I sometimes go to windsor, so on my next windsor trip, I guess I'll grab some while im there but going just for the oil isn't worth it

I'll check the shell gas station.

Try a SOPUS distributor in the States. It would likely be your cheapest bet. Coming to Canada in hopes of finding a deal on motor oil is a fool's errand, at best, unless it's something that doesn't even exist in the States.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back