Which Retailers Sell Valvoline MaxLife Full Syn?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL of my local NAPAs carry it, but they charge close to Red Line prices for it!!!
crazy2.gif

Well the O'Reilly's, Autozone, Advance, and Wal Mart all near me did not have it (btw I'm in East TN now where I also have a home).

Just went with the Valvoline Synpower 5W 30 in the gallon jug for $22 at Walmart. Using about a quart every 2 months or 1,000 mi. so will just add this for a while.

I have been to a Pep Boys and Meijer in the Chicago in the last month or so and is probably where I saw it.
Will load up next time I'm in one of those stores.

Originally Posted By: 901Memphis
Have you tried site to store walmart?? Meijer should be easy since there is one every few miles in the chicago area.

Found it at Meijer in the Chicago area for $22.xx in 5W 30 and 10W 30 for the 5.1 l. jug.

Originally Posted By: KD0AXS
If it's that tough to find, I'd just go with M1HM instead.

-----> or SuperTech full synthetic.
grin.gif

Originally Posted By: AvoidTheNoid
I saw it at one AAP last week, but never at another location, but some AAP carry it for sure.

I usually keep my eye open for it at any store I go into (which are just about all the chains) and rarely see it. Wallyworld has NEVER had it.

Great find and Meijer Shifty Takers.

Originally Posted By: KD0AXS
Originally Posted By: ag_ghost
5W-20 and 5W-30 listed as available at the O'Reilly Auto on 3310 West Roosevelt Road

Kevin

You must be looking at the synthetic blend Maxlife. Full synthetic Maxlife only comes in 5W-30 and 10W-30.

Valvoline recently introduced full synthetic MaxLife in 5w/20 and 0w/20. How readily available it will be is anyone's guess.

Originally Posted By: 901Memphis
Originally Posted By: Nickdfresh
Pep Boys has it here. A Wal-Mart about 50 miles from me carries it, you can try to search the Wally site and find it that way...

Does pep boys sell it in single quarts only or do they have the jug also?

Sorry about the late reply
laugh.gif

They had jugs but were very expensive IIRC. I've started seeing it at the local Wal-Marts in qts. but haven't checked my local store for jugs yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back