Decals, Bumperstickers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really like motor oil's marketing tools and logos a lot. The Pennzoil stickers in old garages, or the Gulf or 76 decals. Anyway does anyone know how to get your hands on these kinds of things? I'm sure there are collectible vintage ones that cost money, but I'm thinking there's a way to get modern ones for free. Just thinking about man caves and the like...

Write to the companies directly. Get contact info from a website. Ask them for what you want and mention that you're decorating with their logos etc. Simply tell them the truth.

Also, I've been to a few car shows where logo stickers were available from the vendors who always seem to show up.

"Hang up and Drive" {"Put the phone down or I'll blow your head off" west of the Mississippi} is my new favorite sticker. Kira

Write the companies, many of them would love for you to advertise for them. Mobil sent me a bunch of decals as did K&N as well as a few others. As a matter of fact I'm sending off a decal care package to my brother in FL., for his tool box.

I love promo [censored] as-well !!

I would love to have some Rotella decals. I have not got around to sending a letter yet, my last request was to GLOCK I ended up with a large brown envelope with 10 decals, pens, key chains, brochures, patches all for free !!

Originally Posted By: wsar10
I would love to have some Rotella decals.

I have these from Rotella, 2 stickers and 2 car air fresheners. PM me your name and address and I will mail them out to you if you want them.

Originally Posted By: Jimmy9190
Originally Posted By: wsar10
I would love to have some Rotella decals.

I have these from Rotella, 2 stickers and 2 car air fresheners. PM me your name and address and I will mail them out to you if you want them.

Hope the air fresheners don't smell like oil.
shocked2.gif

Last edited:
you got me interested in getting some stickers, so I sent email to every oil company I could think of requesting some stickers. I hope some of them send me some.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back