War in Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://en.ria.ru/russia/20140725/1912780...om-Ukraine.html

"Russia's Foreign Ministry said Moscow is outraged by the US State Department's "unfounded public innuendos." Moscow criticized Washington’s attitude, saying it is pushing the new regime in Ukraine towards a "massacre of the Russian-speaking population.”

The US has launched a campaign to “blacken Russia” in connection with the events in Ukraine, the ministry said."

Last edited:
Interesting that Ukraine has made a number of deals with
Royal Dutch Shell and Exxon.

Ukraine economy reliant on big investment from major Western Oil Companies

Also interesting is that many of the top leadership of the Ukraine have something in common. Recent leaders including former PM

Arseniy Yatsenyuk, Yulia Tymoshenko, and others have some interesting ethnic characteristics in common. I can't reveal them because it is almost looked at as politically incorrect to bring the fact up. Let's just say they are from "The Tribe"
20.gif

Smoking gun..Yulia even admits she said it on her twitter account.

RT.com Former Ukrainian PM : murder 8 million ethnic Russians that live in Ukraine with nukes.

Last edited:
Interesting you have implied "Western oil companies" with your off the wall theories about Ukraine.
The "Western oil companies" have a fraction of the wealth of Russia's gas and oil company's.
Gazprom and Rosneft.

Then you post another non creditable video file and post some innuendo about some tribe. Make some sense please I see someone with potential and drive to do some good in this world. Instead I just see either a money grab selling conspiracies or someone is so jacked up about conspiracies he/she has lost any sense of reality. I know you do not believe the next paragraph I am going post, I am going to post it anyways.

Look at Ukraine. Ukraine and it's citizens are going to be forced to live under a Russian regime that the majority of citizens have protested and fought for years not to live under. The people of Ukraine overthrew the government that was allied with Russia because the majority of people wanted less power wielded by the Executive Branch of their government and closer ties to the European Union not Russia. Ukrainians are fighting an Russian Army and ethnic Russian transplants brought into their country by their former Soviet masters. The Ukrainians know deep down it will take divine intervention to stop Putin's Army from subjecting Ukraine to Russian rule. Yet they are still fighting and dieing. Ukraine had 7 decades of rule from Moscow and do not want a single day more.

Instead of respecting this fact antiqueshell capitalizes on the opportunity to scream about fantasies of ZOG, NWO, MiB, and Zombie Elvis rule. antiqueshell you are not as knowledgeable as you believe you are. Very few people in this world prefer to live under the rule of any regime from Moscow, Russia. There is no master plan about Western world or any "elite" world domination. There have been two opportunities for this. The end of the second world war when every power in the world was devastated by the war other than the United States and the United State had the only nuclear weapons, largest air force, by far the largest navy, and the resources and ability to maintain this advantage. The second opportunity was immediately after the collapse of the Soviet Union. The former Soviet Union could barely feed its citizens a loaf of bread let alone coordinate a counter offensive against the largest and most advanced military in world's history. Did the U.S. or the "elites", "the tribe", take advantage of either opportunity? No.

Originally Posted By: Merkava_4
Originally Posted By: dave1251
http://online.wsj.com/articles/u-s-says-russia-firing-across-border-into-ukraine-1406231618

Russia is firing artillery into Ukraine and has 12,000 troops at Ukrainian border.

Putin figures since everybody is already mad at him for providing surface to air missiles to the separatists, how much more mad can people get for him taking over Ukraine.
21.gif

Enough to make him paranoid enough to acknowledge the fact his regime rules with an iron fist.

http://en.ria.ru/politics/20140722/19111...rom-Within.html

There have been two opportunities for this. The end of the second world war when every power in the world was devastated by the war other than the United States and the United State had the only nuclear weapons, largest air force, by far the largest navy, and the resources and ability to maintain this advantage. The second opportunity was immediately after the collapse of the Soviet Union.

The "elites" really fumbled the first chance. Though the second may of been harder, they fumbled that too. (I was going to post the same thing, but you beat me to it.) I agree with the entire post, especially of how Ukraine feels about Russian rule. They were *never* thrilled about the Soviets.

Look at Ukraine. Ukraine and it's citizens are going to be forced to live under a Russian regime that the majority of citizens have protested and fought for years not to live under. The people of Ukraine overthrew the government that was allied with Russia because the majority of people wanted less power wielded by the Executive Branch of their government and closer ties to the European Union not Russia. Ukrainians are fighting an Russian Army and ethnic Russian transplants brought into their country by their former Soviet masters. The Ukrainians know deep down it will take divine intervention to stop Putin's Army from subjecting Ukraine to Russian rule. Yet they are still fighting and dieing. Ukraine had 7 decades of rule from Moscow and do not want a single day more.

I have been keeping quiet in this thread, but I figure it's time to say something. I am Ukrainian myself, and still have a lot of family back there and it is refreshing to see that some people understand. Just wanted to say thanks for the well stated paragraph!
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: Trajan
The "elites" really fumbled the first chance. Though the second may of been harder, they fumbled that too. (I was going to post the same thing, but you beat me to it.) I agree with the entire post, especially of how Ukraine feels about Russian rule. They were *never* thrilled about the Soviets.

Thank you.

Originally Posted By: 137_Trenton
I have been keeping quiet in this thread, but I figure it's time to say something. I am Ukrainian myself, and still have a lot of family back there and it is refreshing to see that some people understand. Just wanted to say thanks for the well stated paragraph!
smile.gif

Sincerely Thank You.

Listen carefully to what former Ukrainian PM Yulia Tymoshenko says about getting all her "connections" involved so that the entire world rise up against Russia. I wonder which connections they would be? After all we know who controls most of the Western Media outlets today.
wink.gif

Posting the same youtube video does not further your assertions.

I thought it was important for folks to think about that specific part of her comments, and her background.

From wikipedia:

The family of Yulia Tymoshenko, a Ukrainian politician and former Prime Minister of Ukraine, is made up of people of Ukrainian, Latvian and possibly Russian and Jewish heritage. Her ethnic origin is often a subject for debates in Eastern European media, speculating that what she claims might not be true.[1] During Ukrainian elections, it was claimed that Tymoshenko (and other candidates like Arseniy Yatsenyuk) were Jewish.[2][3] Tymoshenko has claimed her mother has Ukrainian roots and her father Latvian roots "both for ten generations".[4][5][6] However, her Minister of Communications had in 2005 described her origins as half-Jewish, half-Armenian.[7]

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: antiqueshell

I thought it was important for folks to think about that specific part of her comments, and her background.

From wikipedia:

The family of Yulia Tymoshenko, a Ukrainian politician and former Prime Minister of Ukraine, is made up of people of Ukrainian, Latvian and possibly Russian and Jewish heritage. Her ethnic origin is often a subject for debates in Eastern European media, speculating that what she claims might not be true.[1] During Ukrainian elections, it was claimed that Tymoshenko (and other candidates like Arseniy Yatsenyuk) were Jewish.[2][3] Tymoshenko has claimed her mother has Ukrainian roots and her father Latvian roots "both for ten generations".[4][5][6] However, her Minister of Communications had in 2005 described her origins as half-Jewish, half-Armenian.[7]

In other words your in your view having an subordinate describe an former leader of an sovereign nation as half-Jewish half-Armenian is cause for said country to be invaded and annexed by an foreign power?

Originally Posted By: antiqueshell

From wikipedia:

Who cares? She's not even in power anymore. Why don't you give half as much of a [censored] for the 250,000 Chechens that died under Putin's reign?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back