Motul 5W30 8100 X-Clean / 13' WRX / 4,958 Mi

Status
Not open for further replies.
XnCLvUK.png

First Oil report(@15,356) is SOA Oil.

Oil Consumption did lower over a few changes, which was to be expected and nice to see.

I have switched to Rotella T6 as it is half the cost of Motul and will be sampling at 5k.

I don't blame you for switching to T6. I suspect the results will look the same as the more expensive Motul.

Car is stock, right?

Originally Posted By: dparm
I don't blame you for switching to T6. I suspect the results will look the same as the more expensive Motul.

Car is stock, right?

I forgot to mention, It was stock for about 4k miles, I have re flashed Stage 1(was battling a boost leak)

But yea I just wanted to run a few OCI's with Motul its really nice oil but with T6 being much cheaper its hard to stay.

Originally Posted By: Warstud
How much do you pay for Motul?

60.25 with shipping from autoplicity(cheapest at the time), I paid 30.44 for T6 at wallyworld

Last edited:
Nice report, thanks for posting. The Subaru oil even stayed in grade, and it looks like there was some fuel dilution. What Stage I tune are you running? Fuel looks good.

-Dennis

Originally Posted By: bluesubie
Nice report, thanks for posting. The Subaru oil even stayed in grade, and it looks like there was some fuel dilution. What Stage I tune are you running? Fuel looks good.

-Dennis

This wasnt Subaru oil, it was Motul.

Cobb OTS Stage 1, for a decent amount for this OCI. I took it off for a dealer visit haven't put it back on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back