One Plus One Phone Invites Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in the market for a new phone and the new One Plus One is the one for me. They are available via invite only and although I'm signed up on the waiting list, I've no idea how deep in the queue. Anyone here with an invite to sell or share with me?

One Plus One phone link

Nope, but it looks like an excellent phone, I've been interested in it since it was first announced. Never signed up though, maybe I should.

Originally Posted By: gr8gatzby
I'm in the market for a new phone and the new One Plus One is the one for me. They are available via invite only and although I'm signed up on the waiting list, I've no idea how deep in the queue. Anyone here with an invite to sell or share with me?

One Plus One phone link

They got up to about 35K-ish and unless you want to beg, play dead, roll over and dance like a monkey on the forum in order to get an invite from someone who actually purchased the phone, I suggest depending on your membership# to wait patiently or to move on.

I'll get my turn in about one month and if you are still interested at that time I could pass an invite to you.

I have a feeling we'll be waiting a long time for one of these phones. Nexus 5 and Moto X are available now for people looking for a no contract, unlocked phone.

Resurrecting an old thread...

I have a couple of invites available, just let me know if anyone wants one.

Cheers!

I don't understand the invite thing. Or having to play "contests and promotional events" on their website to get an invite if you don't know someone willing to give you one. If their product is so good, can't they sell it without the gimmicky invite scheme? Why not just let people buy it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back