I Am Selling My Engine Shop We Made The Deal Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am selling my engine shop that has been in the family for over 40 years. The person buying it is someone i know and im sure he will do well. He worked for me a couple of years ago.

I hope everything works out for you. That would suck letting go of all those memories in the machine shop. Plus all the tools at your disposal.

Sounds like it might have been a tough decision...where are you headed now?

Congrats !!!
cheers3.gif
beer3.gif

It didn't sound like you were too happy with the shop, so I am glad that you are able to move on from it.

Originally Posted By: OneEyeJack
Pictures?

At last you can now provide us the name and location of your business. BITOG members can now send referrals to the new owners to help them out with the transition

Originally Posted By: crazyoildude
I am selling my engine shop that has been in the family for over 40 years. The person buying it is someone i know and im sure he will do well. He worked for me a couple of years ago.

Hope all goes well.

Last edited:
You must have been paying too much of salary to him so that he could afford to buy your shop from you :)

i will still own the building at this point but i am having second thoughts the memories and the years when i was a kid there he is going to replace the garage doors which are in ok shape i used to paint them with my dad

most small buisness owners only have a plan when they go into a buisness, but rarely have one to get out. knowing when to get out is the hard part. after so many years there you may find it difficult to move on. Time to start a new chapter in your life.

good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back