Great news from Farnborough Air Show!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could spend hours in the Udvar-Hazy Center...in fact, I have...If you're an aviation buff - I really recommend it!

Originally Posted By: Astro14
I could spend hours in the Udvar-Hazy Center...in fact, I have...If you're an aviation buff - I really recommend it!

Someday in the near future I very much intend on doing just that.

Originally Posted By: Andy636
Originally Posted By: andrewg
Not so great news at the end of the show....Airbus secured almost twice as many orders as Boeing!

2nd place is not that bad...and congratulations for Airbus
grin.gif

x2nfol.jpg

This post makes little sense. Boeing manufactured B-52's may be the deterrent from Putin expanding the Russian Empire into Romania.

Originally Posted By: dave1251

This post makes little sense. Boeing manufactured B-52's may be the deterrent from Putin expanding the Russian Empire into Romania.

Probably not...but since I grew up in communism hungry and could, there's not a lot of things that scare me any more in life.

Originally Posted By: Andy636

Probably not...but since I grew up in communism hungry and could, there's not a lot of things that scare me any more in life.

Nothing wrong with liking Airbus over Boeing....no matter where you came from. I work for Boeing....but I can understand somebody liking Airbus.

Get-um Tiger!

What century did you come from? Nobody says that anymore.
Lol....
And as I've stated before, if you wish to slight me in various threads (as you seem to take some perverse delight in doing)....it would be best not to muck up the threads with your fetish.
PM me. You can feel free to insult me as often as you want without making this board look childish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back