Need String Trimmer Shoulder Strap Rec

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone recommend a quality shoulder strap for a string trimmer (mine is a Husqvarna 323L)? I don't have any experience with them and am hoping for some solid recommendations. Thanks!
smile.gif

do you want a light harness, full harness, a long use harness, or a simple strap?

Originally Posted By: Rand
do you want a light harness, full harness, a long use harness, or a simple strap?

Good question. This is for homeowner use, probably weekly during mowing season. I would think a simple strap, maybe with a padded section for the shoulder and neck. My 323L doesn't have a place to attach a strap, so I would need a clamp of some kind to attach to the shaft for the strap's hook.

Sears sells one.

My Craftsman from 10 or 15 years ago came with one. And a plastic sign attached to it saying "Danger - keep back 30 feet". My dogs cannot read.

Originally Posted By: DuckRyder
Kind of surprised it did not come with one...?

Yeah, I would have thought that it would as well, but the only one on the sales floor with a strap was the model with the two handles (used more for brush cutting I think). Otherwise, strap and clip are a separate purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back