Do hot female mechanics actually exist?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LFN

I have seen exactly one woman working on a car(Mercedes Benz dealer) but she looked like a less feminine Rosie O Donell. I have owned Ford, Chevy, Hyundai, and KIA cars, dealer and independent serviced, and have seen exactly 1 "female" tech in my life.

BTW, perhaps the most beautiful woman I have ever seen with my own eyes sells cars at Mesquite Hyundai in Texas. Most large dealers do have stunning women working for them, but either selling or riding a desk. I swear I would buy a new Hyundai at sticker price if she gave me some backseat time.

Anyway, would like to know from fellow members if they have actually seen decent to hot looking females working on cars.

when i was studying mechanics at college tbere was a really hot girl called charlie, who magically became 10x hotter in overalls, holding a torque wrench and sliding about on a creeper.

otherwise, not a chance except in our imaginations
wink.gif

Not at a dealership or actual "repair' shop, but I do know one who wrenches on both her own classic cars everything from completely overhauling the engine to body work, and also works at a classic car restoration shop, and not in the office. And she IS HOT!

When I lived in the great state of Alabama, I knew a woman who was a diesel mechanic who could have been a perfect twin for Sharon Stone.

She was also an excellent carpenter who bought an old house out in the country and totally remodeled it, doing all the work herself.

She was a hard worker, sweet, nice, pleasant, with a smile that would light up a room.

And she was single.

But she didn't like guys, if you ascertain my meaning.

I've seen gorgeous gals who work as tradesman (electrician, plumbers, even as framers) before, but not so much in the field of automechanics.

Q.

Hot women at dealer ?fairly common!detailing said car??rarer but still seeable but a hot female mecanic?i cant say i met one yet!

Originally Posted By: LFN
I have seen exactly one woman working on a car(Mercedes Benz dealer) but she looked like a less feminine Rosie O Donell. I have owned Ford, Chevy, Hyundai, and KIA cars, dealer and independent serviced, and have seen exactly 1 "female" tech in my life.

BTW, perhaps the most beautiful woman I have ever seen with my own eyes sells cars at Mesquite Hyundai in Texas. Most large dealers do have stunning women working for them, but either selling or riding a desk. I swear I would buy a new Hyundai at sticker price if she gave me some backseat time.

Anyway, would like to know from fellow members if they have actually seen decent to hot looking females working on cars.

I am in the DFW area and I want to check out that sales lady!

We actually have tons of hot female assembly workers in my GM plant...and the other plants are the same way.

I crossed paths with a service writer at a dealership recently, who I'd say was a good solid 9. Of course she got an extra point and a half for knowing her way around a car...

Never seen one outside of a movie or TV show. Women tend to avoid any job that involves sweat, dirt, or danger. (Note that I said tend -- and if you're honest, you know it's true.)

When I worked for Purolator Courier in the '70s and '80s, I saw exactly one attractive female courier. She was part-time, hired around Christmas one year. As soon as the new year rolled around, she was gone.

PCC had lots of women drivers, yes, but they preferred their own team, if you know what I mean. While hard workers, they tended to be about five feet tall and five feet wide. Good for hauling boxes up into a truck; but it didn't make them hot by any means.

My cousin works on heavy equipment and she isn't hard to look at at all. The only distraction is the round tell-tale of chewing tobacco in her back pocket but she IS a looker and she can turn wrenches with the best of mechanics. She is the Lead(wo)man in her shop.

All of us were taught to repair mechanical stuff at an early age....my sister isn't a half-bad wrench herself but she's a dental hygenist by occupation.

A leader in a mechanic shop no mather if it is a guy or a chick as no place in there. Boss are there for that.why its important?because people lives are in the mechanics hand last thing you need is a lot of chief but no indian to do the job

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back