Purolator Synthetic PSL24651 Cutopen

Status
Not open for further replies.
For everyone's sake I'll sum up telecat.

He is an old, stubborn, and grumpy 60 year old on a fixed income.

Who does not believe in the technological advances in modern lubrication and therefore does not believe that synthetic oils are superior than conventional in any way shape or form. (constantly asks for documented proof of why synthetics are better than conventional)
"You have documentation for this?"
"If you believe marketing and advertising."

Believes manufacturer recommended OCI/FCI are there to...
"manufacturer-recommended OCIs have marketing geared toward wearing out the car faster"

And will always...ALWAYS do 3K OCI no matter what until he dies.
"Because I'm old, stubborn and ...old and stubborn. I grew up with 3K OCIs and I will die with 3K OCIs because I do NOT buy into any hype about better oil, better this, better that, blah blah blah."

Also believes some people are doctoring photos or inducing tears on purpose on purolator filters before they post pictures.

So.....

why are you on this site?

Oh that's right to tell everyone else they are wrong with absolutely NO empirical or even anecdotal evidence.

Out of curiosity what are the fluid change intervals on your transmission/coolant/power steering/brake/diff/etc ?

Remember that whatever the manual states is a lie and only there to make your car wear faster...I'm just curious if it's 3K as well
smile.gif

Geez, I like all the attention. I sure put a burr under some of your saddles. It's just pixels, man.

Well, y'all do your extended OCI/FCIs and I'll laugh as you as you writhe over torn pleats and so forth. Makes no difference to me.

Originally Posted By: telecat
Geez, I like all the attention. I sure put a burr under some of your saddles. It's just pixels, man.

Well, y'all do your extended OCI/FCIs and I'll laugh as you as you writhe over torn pleats and so forth. Makes no difference to me.

I look forward to your trolling...

Originally Posted By: Umibozu

+1 ... he should have used the handle "trollcat".
lol.gif
If it "doesn't matter" to him, why is he always stirring it up around here with non-sense from the times of the 70s? I'm beginning to think he's a resurrected troll that got banned a few times already - smellin' fishy.
whistle.gif

Originally Posted By: ZeeOSix
Originally Posted By: Umibozu

+1 ... he should have used the handle "trollcat".
lol.gif
If it "doesn't matter" to him, why is he always stirring it up around here with non-sense from the times of the 70s? I'm beginning to think he's a resurrected troll that got banned a few times already - smellin' fishy.
whistle.gif

AAAAAnd, the ad hominems begin. Got nothin, eh?

Originally Posted By: Tony10s
]

There's no way I would run an oil filter for 20K. Moreover, I always change the oil filter with each oil change.
Thank you.

^^^ For someone with only 48 posts, I'd say your know it all attitude and belligerence levels are way off the scale. Just an observation that I think others seem to agree with.

^^^ Oh look, acknowledgement makes his happy ...
lol.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back