Cleaning Engine Internals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Frank.Thanks for the MMO Tshirt, pens and coffee mug promo items you sent me i got them about 4 days after you went.
How was it on the ship with your son?

Originally Posted By: Trav
Hey Frank.Thanks for the MMO Tshirt, pens and coffee mug promo items you sent me i got them about 4 days after you went.
How was it on the ship with your son?

Hey buddy no problem on the MMO gear, enjoy!
smile.gif
The trip was great! I'm glad to see the shenanigans, shilling, derailing, and attacks in this thread had nothing to do with me. LOL

I have used Rislone a couple times, it seemed okay to me but no better than MMO in my opinion and the stuff I used cost more than double what MMO cost me.

Originally Posted By: KCJeep
I have used Rislone a couple times, it seemed okay to me but no better than MMO in my opinion and the stuff I used cost more than double what MMO cost me.

I hear ya. I might just give it a shot for curiosity, nothing more. If it works and I post about it maybe they'll send me coffee mug if I push it enough.
wink.gif

Originally Posted By: demarpaint

I hear ya. I might just give it a shot for curiosity, nothing more. If it works and I post about it maybe they'll send me coffee mug if I push it enough.
wink.gif

Remember though if shill a product on BITOG some posters (some shills would call them thugs) may stomp around in your thread and most would say rightfully so.

Originally Posted By: demarpaint

wink.gif

Remember though if shill a product on BITOG some posters (some shills would call them thugs) may stomp around in your thread and most would say rightfully so.

A thug,
27.gif
oh my.

I would love to have MMO and Kreen baseball type caps and T-shirts. I would wear them to the baseball games.

All kidding aside MMO, Kano Labs or Rislone may be a good sponsor in the oil additive section.
Get some cool Promo stuff.
All are reputable companies and may appreciate the exposure.

Last edited:
All kidding aside MMO, Kano Labs or Rislone may be a good sponsor in the oil additive section.
Get some cool Promo stuff.
All are reputable companies and may appreciate the exposure.

All three stood the test of time that's for sure.

Originally Posted By: MrQuackers
Where to get MMO window stickers?

www.marvelmysteryoil.com/index.php/forums/viewthread/507/

From above link:

We do have Marvel Mystery Oil sticker
decals. If you send us a self-addressed, stamped
envelope, we’ll send some to you for free. Please
address to:
Marvel Oil Company
Attn: MMO Decals
625 Willowbrook Centre Parkway
Willowbrook, IL 60527
Also, please make sure the envelope is at least 4
inches wide to fit the decals. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back