Overwatch brand Holsters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anybody used these? Just picked up an IWB for my Glock from ebay which arrived today. So far I'm pretty impressed! Light and comfortable, fits the firearm well too. Need to get the heat gun out to tweak retention but that shouldn't be a big deal hopefully!

Curious to see if anybody has experience with this brand as Google didn't show many results.

Topic didn't seem to generate much interest, but since I've been using this for EDC just a quick update.

This has been my carry holster with summer clothing at the 4oclock position. Very comfortable, very easy to draw and feels very light. It is the straight up not the canted, though if I were to purchase again I would opt for the canted (preference). The ONLY complaint I have is I would consider the retention to be a little less than I'd like- it is even less than the Tague IWB I had before., even after using heat to adjust it tighter.

Which one did you get? The Treadstone? I just ordered a N82 Original holster for my Shield. That should come via Big Brown Truck today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back