Avenger going, What MOPAR would you like to see?

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the last legs of the Avenger on its way out, what Dodge would you like to see resurrected? What Mopar would you like to see resurrected?
Don't get me wrong, I like the new Darts, and this new Challenger Hellcat is amazing to say the least, but to replace the Avenger what nameplate would you like to see resurrected?
I wouldn't mind a Dynasty come back, I am good without a stratus.
Maybe a Magnum but not station wagon era, the Petty 78-79 era magnum, a 2 door midsize?

Hmmm? thoughts?

Daytona would be a good name to resurrect. Wasn't there a rumor circling a while ago that the new Dodge midsize would be RWD?

Yes,as befitting the Dodge performance brand,the next Avenger will be rwd.Probably wont be called Avenger though.
I guess that rules out Omni,Colt,600/400,024...making comebacks..

Dodge M4S Turbo Interceptor in electric hybrid car form... The "Prius eater"

Last edited:
Daytona.......A 2 door Charger, HEMI, 6 speed manual standard/auto optional, solid rear axle, 4.10 gears, Trac-Pack...all standard.
Like they should have done in the first place.

Last edited:
I'm kind of surprised that they are doing away with the Avenger. We just bought our 2011 and we love it. I think the Daytona would be cool to bring back. Especially with some of the newer turbo 4 cyl and Pentastar engines they have out now. That could make a pretty cool car.

Originally Posted By: oldhp
Daytona.......A 2 door Charger, HEMI, 6 speed manual standard/auto optional, solid rear axle, 4.10 gears, Trac-Pack...all standard.
Like they should have done in the first place.

The new chargers and old chargers do have minor similarities, I don't mind the 4 door newer ones. Must be doing something right as they do sell.

For pure muscle, Challenger is there.
I wouldn't mind them bringing back the stealth, though that isn't a very wanted vehicle

Not many Dodge names worth bringing back IMHO. Daytona maybe but only because of the original. The 80's version ruined the name.
Omni, Shadow, Dynasty, Stratos, etc should all be left where they died.
Bring the Road Runner back with the original Road Runner graphics and horn. Hemi Cuda would be another.

2+2 RWD Coupe. 2.4l DI slant six. 240hp, 2800 lbs curb weight.

"Swinger"

What they should have done with the Dart.

Originally Posted By: LT4 Vette
Gumby,

Have you seen the movie Vanishing Point with Barry Newman ?

Need to watch it if you haven't seen it.

Why do you ask? I've seen it.
I am a Mopar man. Watching "Bullitt" as a kid, I always wanted the Charger over the Mustang.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back