WM Filter Supply?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last night was my first trip to WM since being discharged from the skilled nursing facility, which I had been in since April, 11th. I went to the oil section and noticed they had totally done away with MC oil filters and were thinning out the Purolator's too. I asked the mgr. if it were permanent but she said she did not know anything.
Does anyone else live near a WM that is doing the same thing and do you know why?
21.gif

Originally Posted By: Turk
We got both here in Mn.....

Both of these filters are still being stocked at your local WM's without depleting supplies?

Where I live now (central/northern NY) they reduced the total number of filters when the oil isle was reorganized, but we still have MC and puro with less puro than b4. But good selection of the fram lines, Bosch D+, some mopar and I think I saw some AC delco that weren't there before reorganization.

Wal-Mart in Rockport,TX has MC. Purchased two FL-910S a couple of weeks ago. I didn't look for any Purolators though.

UPDATE
While at WM today picking up a prescription I decided to check out the oil section. Right there before my eyes was a new MC oil filter section. They had moved a few Purolator Classic filters to the clearance section and made a smaller PC filter section. The new MC section is now the old PC section. The day auto mgr. stated they were eventually phasing out ALL of the PC filters.
shocked.gif

Originally Posted By: RF Overlord
Originally Posted By: BlueOvalFitter
I asked the mgr. if it were permanent but she said she did not know anything.
Imagine that...

Yeah... women...

What do they know?

27.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back