Boeing 737 spawning problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
737 population might be in trouble. Instead of laying eggs and multiplying like normal, they are beaching themselves.
montana-6.jpg

Isn't that just how they float the freshly cut fuselage trees down from the forest where they grow to where they load them up for transport by rail?

Originally Posted By: MolaKule
I think the Spirit Aerospace plant in Wichita is still shipping these to the NW.

Yep will be interesting to see what never comes of them.

Originally Posted By: gregk24
How did this happen?

Train derailment. The fuselages were being hauled on said train. It appears they are actually still attached to the rail cars.

Originally Posted By: JDW
I think the Spirit Aerospace plant in Wichita is still shipping these to the NW.

They'll be melted down into Harbor freight 9 LED flashlights made from "aircraft grade aluminum"...

Originally Posted By: eljefino

They'll be melted down into Harbor freight 9 LED flashlights made from "aircraft grade aluminum"...

Ummmm.... I wouldn't fly on a new 737 for a while, just to be safe. ... You might be able to spot the water stains when you are seated; If so, get out prior to takeoff.

Originally Posted By: yonyon
Isn't that just how they float the freshly cut fuselage trees down from the forest where they grow to where they load them up for transport by rail?

1st Place Blue Ribbon for funniest

Originally Posted By: boundarylayer

Ummmm.... I wouldn't fly on a new 737 for a while, just to be safe. ... You might be able to spot the water stains when you are seated; If so, get out prior to takeoff.

Or notice a rail car still attached underneath.

They aren't making it all the way there it appears. They should try UPS next time.

When I lived in Spokane WA they would come by my house.
They traveled to a plant out side of the city that installed the interiors
This was a boing plant but sold.

I work for Boeing. The fuselage sections pull right up next to the 737 factory in Renton, Washington where they are moved into the factory for final assembly.
I'll bet some schedules will need to be adjusted quickly. This will no doubt cause a few delays for waiting airline customers.

Originally Posted By: tom slick
You'll have to check planefax to make sure unscrupulous dealers aren't trying to sell off "flood planes."

It happens. This plane...

jal-dc862-in-sf-bay1.jpg

...became this plane a few years later.....

Image11.jpg

She was cut up and scrapped right on the tarmac a few months after I had started working for ABX.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back