Installing airbag suspension on the Sedona

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since the Sedona is my work van and carries a lot of weight on a daily basis, the rear end sags quite noticeably. So I ordered these Firestone Coil Rite Airbags Being a somewhat rare vehicle, aftermarket parts are somewhat scarce for the Sedona, so these were the only airbags that were readily available. I got them for just under $100 with coupon code. Any experience with products similar to this? I plan to hook each one up to its own feed line, so I can fine tune each one to the proper ride height, as I'm sure my load is never distributed quite evenly. These airbags go inside the rear coil springs, and the factory bump stop gets removed. The van has a separate spring and shock independent rear suspension, FWIW.

I had a set of air springs on my old '72 Skylark, to allow pulling my boat & utility trailer with 4 people, they worked well, just have to watch out for overloading the rear axle & tires. Put all the heaviest stuff as far forward as possible, that'll help too.

I have similar on my tundra for towing. it makes a big difference. you do have to air them up here and there (don't let them deflate).

when empty, they can add some harshness to the ride.

good product!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back