What are you listening to right now?

I have it on CD. CBC did a story last week, I believe it was, how it finally was certified gold this year after 38 years on the market. That must be the worst selling highly influential album of all time.
wink.gif

Cooper: That's a great video, have you seen "The Promise"? I'm quite fond of Maria's collaboration with Ivan Moody on "Anywhere but here" and was surprised to find that he was originally supposed to be the male vocals on "The Promise".

Both great songs! I am a pretty big fan of most of what Maria Brink does. I didn't know Ivan was supposed to be on there. The Promise is a great song.....Ivan would have made it a little more liked with Otherwise being a little less known than FFDP.

Yes, I think it would have been a bigger hit for her if Ivan had been in on it, FFDP has really taken off and have had hit after hit. I saw them at "The Docks" in Toronto when they opened for Korn and the vast majority of the audience was there to see FFDP and not Korn, many left after FFDP performed. Probably the best concert I've ever been to.

We have just about the best yearly rock show here about 10 minutes away from my house. It is called "Rock on the Range". If you ever get the opportunity, you should come down to it.....google it if you don't already know what it is.

Back