PRI-G from Power research

Status
Not open for further replies.
I searched but didn't find anything posted. has anyone used PRI-G Complete gasoline Treatment from Power research, Inc? Short version is I attended an Estate sale and while perusing the garage found several bottles on the shelf. Since they were only $2 each 16oz bottle I decided to pick up two bottles. Google located their website and, of course, it's touted as a miracle. Well, not really but close.

Thought I'd ask about any first hand experience.

Thanks

http://www.priproducts.com/consumer_products.cfm

I never heard of it. How old are the bottles?
What problems are you tring to address with this product?
Maybe a power ball ticket would have been a wiser investment with better return?
GreenFocus

Since they were only $2 each 16oz bottle I decided to pick up two bottles. Google located their website and, of course, it's touted as a miracle. Well, not really but close.

Thanks

http://www.priproducts.com/consumer_products.cfm[/quote]

You got a great bargain with the PRI-G find. I have used it for years and have had better results than with any other stabilizer such as Stabil or StarTron. It sells for ~$25 per bottle at West Marine and Boater's World. Each bottle is super concentrated and can treat up to 256 gallons of gas. Works great to stabilize E10, especially if stored in a metal safety can.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Nukeman7
Since they were only $2 each 16oz bottle I decided to pick up two bottles. Google located their website and, of course, it's touted as a miracle. Well, not really but close.

Thanks

http://www.priproducts.com/consumer_products.cfm

You got a great bargain with the PRI-G find. I have used it for years and have had better results than with any other stabilizer such as Stabil or StarTron. It sells for ~$25 per bottle at West Marine and Boater's World. Each bottle is super concentrated and can treat up to 256 gallons of gas. Works great to stabilize E10, especially if stored in a metal safety can. [/quote]

Thanks.....I may head back for more bottles. Only issue...Estate Sale it's about 45-50 miles away away and who knows if any remain. Nice motorcycle ride anyway.

Rick

Last edited:
I use it for fuel storage. Can't say for certain if it does what it claims, because I only store fuel for about a year before changing it out, but it has never gone bad with the PRI-G. It may not have gone bad without it though.

I have used it for several years, especially for fuel storage. I like the stuff. Have stored fuel for some time for various reasons and have never had a fuel related problem.

Here's a testimony I sent regards my experience with PRI-G:

David Leone, Product Research, Inc

I am one of your dealers and would like to share my personal experience using PRI-G.

I have a trailered 2140 (approx 24’) Robalo boat powered by a 250 HP E-Tec Outboard and a 118 gallon fuel tank. I normally run this boat tuna fishing each year. However, due to medical problems I have not run the boat for 4 years and 8 months. The last time I ran it and gassed it and treated it with PRI-G was July 12, 2007.

Last week (March 1, 20012) we finally took the boat out and had some concerns about the gas quality. I was very surprised when the engine started instantly and ran as though the gas was fresh. We ran at wake speed, slow speed (approx 15 mph), mid range (approx 25 mph) and full speed (approx 35 mph) in the bay and on the ocean for approx 5 hours. Not once did the engine act up, sputter, hesitate or malfunction in any way. We also stopped and restarted several times. Again the engine started instantly. Not once did it have to rotate the starter.

My son, my brother and I were amazed and pleasantly surprised at the effectiveness of PRI-G. I had many experienced boaters and mechanics tell me to unload the old fuel and put in new regardless of what treatment I had used. My confidence in PRI and my not wanting to unload and dispose of 118 gallons allowed me to ignore all the advice and give it a try. PRI-G works!

I use PRI-G in my car, boat and all my yard machines plus PRI-D in my truck. I have never had a fuel problem using PRI products.

Now this personal experience allows me to sell PRI-G&D with even much greater confidence.

John F Jensen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back