2012-2014 Camry Allignment Specs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody have the specs for the alignment range for toe, camber etc for a 2012-2014 (mine is 2013) Camry 4cyl SE?

I can tell that the camber is either a lemon on mine or they come from the factory with stupid amounts of camber in the rear.

Some amount of negative camber is necessary for handling.

Tires are a consumable item so get used to replacing them periodically. They really are not that expensive; for your SE it's probably $700-$800 every 40-50k miles.

de059755b22c765cf9eeb834c6845430_zps5bcb8e9c.jpg

Sorry for the blurry pic. Range is (-2.0* to -.5*)

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: GSCJR
I believe the rear camber is not adjustable for this model.

It might not have adjustability from the factory.
However, if it has Macpherson struts, you can buy a camber adjustment bolt so a mechanic can align the car. This is what I am used to seeing on Camrays. Independent suspensions without Macpherson are usually adjustable, but ones that aren't adjustable would need either a special replacement control arm, or bushing.

Must be something specific to the SE models with the wider wheel/tire combination.

My LE and XLE models don't show any rear camber/wear issues.

Originally Posted By: SumpChump
Anybody have the specs for the alignment range for toe, camber etc for a 2012-2014 (mine is 2013) Camry 4cyl SE?

I can tell that the camber is either a lemon on mine or they come from the factory with stupid amounts of camber in the rear.

My first thought would be to check with the dealer; they should at least look at it for you. My 2011 Camry had rear toe that was a smidge out. I think Toyota's warranty on new car alignment is 1 year or 20,000 miles. Check it out in your owner's manual to be sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back