Looks like I'll be doing more shopping at Walmart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same here, Craig...

I am personally annoyed with all the woe is me about guns... No matter which side you are on, you find a million reasons why the other side is wrong.

But personally, I think any store should have the right to limit what you bring inside. I don't see people carrying weapons fighting back any against those who abuse them... Instead, we get brave guys with pepper spray taking them down... Go figure.

Last edited:
I'd rather not shop anywhere where idiots are openly carrying rifles just to make a point.

This garbage will eventually turn even more of the public against us law abiding gun owners/CCW holders.

Moronic.

target-1-630.jpg

If you carry concealed, who is to know?

If you have a gun and feel you have to use it, surly the scorn of to store manager is the least of your concerns.

Perhaps I'm missing something??

Here in Tx they have to have the official 30-06 sign or Target's "rule" doesn't hold water.

Originally Posted By: 123Saab
I'd rather not shop anywhere where idiots are openly carrying rifles just to make a point.

This garbage will eventually turn even more of the public against us law abiding gun owners/CCW holders.

Moronic.

target-1-630.jpg

Just picking up Oreo's for the Mensa meeting.

Quote:

This garbage will eventually turn even more of the public against us law abiding gun owners/CCW holders

Yup. It is already demonstrated by their actions that 'in your face' is their natural disposition.

My confidence that 100% are exercising their rights safely is 0%.

Best to make your shopping decisions on price, else you might look irrational.

Last edited:
I think its that "Look at Me" syndrome. It is a bad disease.

Originally Posted By: expat
If you carry concealed, who is to know?

If you have a gun and feel you have to use it, surly the scorn of to store manager is the least of your concerns.

Perhaps I'm missing something??

This isn't about concealed carry, Target is clearly talking about "open carry", and I agree, it's stupid, walking down a Target Isle with a Ak variant strapped to your back.

That is what Target is talking about, not concealed carry. Open carry in a store is stupid, even if your bringing in a gun for repairs, I carry mine in a gun case to prevent scratches.

Target is private property, you can still conceal carry all you want.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: eddy21
How can you tell if it's a good guy or deranged lunatic ? hat color?

The good guy is shopping/going about their business, and the lunatic is shooting at you. Pretty easy to tell actually.

If they put up a sign they've seen my last $. Most likely they just have a press release to appease some special interest group somewhere.

Originally Posted By: GutsyGecko
I open carry handgun all the time in ohio... I never really have a problem... Most people don't even notice.
Clearly you're a deranged idiot lunatic attention monger. And can't be over 5 feet tall. Hopefully I didn't miss anything.
grin.gif

Not a problem for me at all.

I dumped Target years ago over their stand regarding the Boy Scouts and the Salvation Army Bell Ringers at Christmas time.

Well in Texas as mentioned is the 30-06 rule, if posted your not supposed to carry even concealed, but as mentioned who would know anyway.

IMO the 30-06 rule is kinda stupid, cause its a nightmare where your legal and where your not, it just sets you up to become a criminal and its stupid for that reason. IMO, where ever a cop can carry so should concealed.

I'd like to know what kind of shooter would see a sign in front of the store that says "no guns allowed" and decide not to go in and shoot it up like he planned. Criminals don't follow laws/rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back