Lubro Moly Jectron Fuel Injection cleaner

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjk

Hi,

Needed to pick up some Techron this morning, and the NAPA was out. Was picking up some MOS2 for a Tahoe I just bought, and decided to try this out. It was cheaper than the Techron, and it seems BITOG has good things to say about Lubro Moly products.

What do you think of this, before I put it in later this week? Was it a mistake? I don't think I've heard this product mentioned before; should I just get the Techron?

Thanks.

PS - Tahoe was a very low mileage (68k, 2001) short tripper most of its life, so I thought it would be wise to start here.

It should be ok but I would always go with either Techron or Redline SL1. I can say those two have worked best for me.

It didn't hurt anything but didn't do much good either. Their Pro Line products are good but i haven't seen them in the US.
For my money you cant beat Techron total system, Redline SI-1 or Regane HM.

For varnish issues typically found in seasonal equipment Berrymans Chemtool is your best bet.
This LM product should be also very good with this. IMHO its still not as good as those i mentioned for deposits.

http://www.liqui-moly.de/liquimoly/produ...voiladb=web.nsf

I used it once. Didn't notice a thing.
frown.gif

I do with Amsoil PI, Techron & Redline SI-1 though...
thumbsup2.gif

I always wondered if there was any PEA or if it is just a solvent of some sort.

People swear by their diesel purge, if run off it through the filter and lines.

Returned it and got Techron this morning. Question - is there any advantage to dosing it in a higher concentration?

For instance, a 20oz bottle treats 'up to 20 gallons'. Would it be wise to limit it to around 15, or is that over thinking the process?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back