Highly impressed with Red Line Motorcycle Fuel Sys

Status
Not open for further replies.
My 08 Road King Classic with 14,023 miles just got a 4oz. bottle of the Red Line Complete Fuel System Cleaner for Motorcycles with Sunoco 93 octane ran thru a full 6 gallon tank over the last 2 days with a road trip to Maryland today. Either it was all mental but it seemed to get better mpg than ever before and the throttle response was extra SNAPPY!! Glad I ordered 4 bottles. My plan, every 7-800 miles im going to dump all 4 ounces of the bottle with the Sunoco 93 for a good cleaning. Anyone else try this cleaner and what results have you came up with personally?

Last edited by a moderator:
Same product as their automotive injector cleaner, but in motorcycle 'form.' It's a good, effective product.

It is loaded with PEA detergents. I have used the standard auto cleaner and it does work well on crudded up fuel systems and carbs that are somewhat varnished up but still functional.

Originally Posted By: bulwnkl
Same product as their automotive injector cleaner, but in motorcycle 'form.' It's a good, effective product.

Correct. It is more economical to just buy the larger size at the Pep Boys or wherever.

It is good stuff!

^^^ That's what i do. I buy a 16ozbottle and pour it into a 5oz lucas ucl bottle to carry along with me on the bike for use as needed.

Last edited:
Is it easy on the fuel pump gaskets and stuff? My Ducati has 12,200 miles and I'm wondering if it might benefit from a dose of this product.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back