Practice 1 04:00 - 05:30
Practice 2 08:00 - 09:30

Sat 21 June 2014
Practice 3 05:00 - 06:00
Qualifying 08:00

Sun 22 June 2014
Race 08:00

US TV Schedule:
Friday, June 20 - 8:00 a.m. -- Austrian Grand Prix - Practice #2 (NBCSN)
Saturday, June 21 8:00 a.m. -- Austrian Grand Prix - Qualifying (NBCSN)
Sunday, June 22 - 7:30 a.m. -- Austrian Grand Prix - Race (NBCSN)

CIRCUIT INFO:
Lap data
Lap length 4.326km (2.688 miles)
Race laps 71
Race distance 307.146km (190.852 miles)
Pole position Left-hand side of the track
Lap record* 1’08.337 (227.894 kph) by Michael Schumacher, 2003
Fastest lap 1’07.908 (229.334 kph) by Michael Schumacher, 2003

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebBtjE2Bzd4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfaTMcw7_xA

red_bull_ring.jpg

Hat tip to A2 on S2Ki for the info.

I've got to go with Hamilton. He's had some setbacks at the last two GPs but despite that he's shown he can turn in faster laps than his teammate. He'll be back out front at some point and I think it's Austria.

Nico might be in Lewis' head right now, and Nico seems to be dealing with the rivalry better. At least we haven't heard Nico says anything publicly.
Since this is now the Red Bull Ring, and Red Bull has a win, can they repeat?

Originally Posted By: gofast182
I've got to go with Hamilton. He's had some setbacks at the last two GPs but despite that he's shown he can turn in faster laps than his teammate. He'll be back out front at some point and I think it's Austria.

I agree, Lewis does seem to have a couple tenths on Nico at most tracks. But that sure doesn't guarantee the championship though. I like watching them race though, but hopefully some of the other teams can catch up.

Great qualifying results! Good for Williams and Massa! I can't wait for the race tomorrow.

I have a feeling Hamilton's mental state is getting more and more fragile.

Good race today, and a great final lap. I do however question Williams pit strategy, but supposedly they held to that strategy for tire wear purposes. Too bad for Toro Rosso/Red Bull at their 'home' race, and more bad fortune for Vettel. I'm still wondering too why both of Hamilton's pit stops were so bad... lots of talking points.

Lewis has had bad luck with pit stops the last few races. As for Williams, I held out hope for them, given their qualifying times, but keeping that pace against Mercedes has proven to be problematic this year, for anyone.

Originally Posted By: whip
Great qualifying results! Good for Williams and Massa! I can't wait for the race tomorrow.

I have a feeling Hamilton's mental state is getting more and more fragile.

I agree. Starting from the 5th row was a real test for Hamilton's ability to perform under pressure, and he responded extremely well, getting to 4th place in a few laps. But Rosberg's lead is very big now, and he's got more confidence that he can compete with Hamilton.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back