Mahindra tractor oil supplied by who?

Does anyone know who supplies the Mahindra 6110 tractor 10w-30 oil? I was told by my salesman it was Mobil 1, but have not been able to confirm that. In my other tractor, I always ran Shell Rotella 15w-40. Thank you for your input.

We run rotella in the mahindra...Id run delo, just because, but it isnt mine to maintain.

Has to be the Mitsubishi deisel right? Astounding little units, with power that kills the similarly sized john Deere.

Thanks. My Mahindra actually has a Daedong diesel engine, but Mitsubishi does make the smaller size diesels for Mahindra. I'm beginning to wonder if Gulf Oil doesn't supply the oil since it has a contract to supply Mahindra in India. I've deduced that most of the OEM oils out there are usually supplied by big oil companies such as Shell, ExxonMobil, BP, etc. and just repackaged.

Last edited:
Just adding to this thread - Mahindra engine oil in India is OEM'd by Valvoline Cummins. Their brake fluid is OEM'd by BASF. Good stuff, solid suppliers, relatively inexpensively priced.

Back