Anyone have a spare $170 million?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder what it cost to get them all shined up for the photos.

Very nice collection. I think it's a tall order to expect them to go as a lot. Then again, I guess if I was a billionaire I'd jump on it--so I could sell off separately and recoup my investment, keeping only the ones I wanted.

A tall order to get any single party to purchase the lot, but the heavy focus on British cars thins the prospects even more.

This guy should just consign the entire collection to one of the elite auction houses and in a few years they will have the collection liquidated.

Here is your proof that a dentist in a socialized medicine country can still make a decent living :)

I thought British people stereotypically have horrible teeth. How can dentists there do such a horrible job and still make so much money?

Originally Posted By: exranger06
I thought British people stereotypically have horrible teeth. How can dentists there do such a horrible job and still make so much money?

I'd ration that they couldn't get a day off
lol.gif

Originally Posted By: exranger06

The article says hes the founder of a company that is one of the pioneers of cosmetic dentistry. So hes got a whole country of teeth to fix. And, voluntary cosmetic surgery probably isnt covered by their system. So I can see where he got all the money. Good for him.

"The article says hes the founder of a company that is one of the pioneers of cosmetic dentistry. So hes got a whole country of teeth to fix. And, voluntary cosmetic surgery probably isnt covered by their system. So I can see where he got all the money. Good for him."

That sounds about right to me...as a Brit.

"He was devastated in 2006 when vandals broke into one of his warehouses, before hotwiring the Jaguars and crashing dozens of them. Police later said they had 'treated the cars like dodgems'."

I remember reading about this, I wonder if the car were restored and what happened to the Kids involved?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back