Hamster Race-track

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol.gif
... that's awesome.

Hello, Watching those inferior life forms twitching their bodies like rapidly firing electric circuits (likely do to insanity caused by cruel imprisonment in a glass box) make me think that's what anybody could be like if trapped; either by circumstances or mental illness.

It left me extremely depressed; but don't let me bum you out. Please, be entertained by their torture.
Our entertainment is THE most important thing after all.

The people laughing at the critters frantic energy vent made the whole thing worse.

I only just got over boiling lobsters. Hey, if someone can equate these mammals with cockroaches, as was done with lobsters, I'll be good with it.

I think I'm going to kill myself. Kira

Kira, take heart, we all live in a "cage". How we respond to our "cages", joy or sorrow comes from within. Try to focus on the joy, there has been much sorrow in the history of this world. I suspect that anyone that can participate in our conversations on this Internet forum has much to be joyful for (a home, a full belly, nobody shooting at you, as in war).

Nobody is laughing maliciously at the hamsters. They've probably adapted well to their "cage". In fact, if they sat around morosely that would be sad indeed. It's good to see they took advantage of a diversion and enjoyed a wild arsed ride on that wheel. At least they're not going to be rat food.

I just took our dogs out to do their morning business, on leash. The leash restricts their freedom. But I know if I just released them they would probably live short lives, filled with hunger, filled with terror, probably ending in death, hit by a car. The leash is necessary for their well being. We all have leashes in life.

Sometimes I wonder if God looks down on our little fishbowl of Earth and chuckles. Mankind does such "curious" and "amusing" things. (My perception of God has a wicked sense of humor!)

Take heart, maybe listen to some music. This song has a great Moog synthesizer riff in the bridge:

Peace, Rick

Kira, you should read up on hamster life in the wild compared to as pets. It might ease your mind a bit. The plentiful food, exercise and typical caring environment that they experience as pets could be likened to being treated as royalty compared to life in the wild where their shortened stress-filled lives are virtually nothing short trying to not be the food for one of many species of their predators.

I did enjoy the video, thanks.

And boiling lobsters? I don't boil mine.

Originally Posted By: Kira
Hello, Watching those inferior life forms twitching their bodies like rapidly firing electric circuits (likely do to insanity caused by cruel imprisonment in a glass box) make me think that's what anybody could be like if trapped; either by circumstances or mental illness.

It left me extremely depressed; but don't let me bum you out. Please, be entertained by their torture.
Our entertainment is THE most important thing after all.

The people laughing at the critters frantic energy vent made the whole thing worse.

I only just got over boiling lobsters. Hey, if someone can equate these mammals with cockroaches, as was done with lobsters, I'll be good with it.

I think I'm going to kill myself. Kira

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back