Iraq uprising again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
In other news. I passed gas so oil prices will be raised. Mexico is being jobbed in the world cup this will also raise crude prices.

Its a lost cause. The only thing the Sunni and Shiites agree on is they hate Westerners.

We got nothing for the 4000+ solders killed nor close to $1 trillion spent.

The VA systems is not prepared for all the solders who need help.

It was almost a guarantee that there would be an article about gas prices going up because of trouble in Iraq. Any reason is good enough for the oil companies to raise the price some.

We should have dropped a nuke there years ago,and then let the terrorists try to inhabit it.Just what they deserve,a radiation demise.Just too much territory that's "lawless".

Originally Posted By: NHGUY
We should have dropped a nuke there years ago,and then let the terrorists try to inhabit it.Just what they deserve,a radiation demise.Just too much territory that's "lawless".

I knew it wouldn't take long for the "we should have nuked the place" loons to show up.

Originally Posted By: demarpaint
In before the lock. I just hope we don't send our boys over there.

I nope not....

I don't understand why we don't leave them alone at this point!

The terrorist leading the uprising was a GITMO prisoner that was released in 2009.

What do you think is going to happen now that we have released the 5 top AQ leaders?

There is a pattern. That every time the west goes in to a Muslim dominated country, to bring them freedom and democracy. The first thing the population do is to use that democracy to elect a Islamic leader who gives them sharia and suppression again. Maybe the west should learn that our way of living May not be the way others wanna live.

And remember how the debate was mocking Germany and France for being against the war. Wonder if they where smarter or.better informed then us.

Last edited:
Iraq will end up exactly how Afghanistan did in the 80s after The Soviets tried taming them. When you allow a power vacuum, the most powerful will get sucked in.

Prepare yourselves now for what US politicians will be forced to do in the next decade to shake back the bee hive, particularly if Jeb Bush runs for office.

It truly is a clash of civilizations.

Originally Posted By: Drew99GT

I knew it wouldn't take long for the "we should have nuked the place" loons to show up.

I may be looney too, but the last time we nuked a couple of cities in an enemy's country, they calmed right down. It was made clear that they either surrender or die. It saved American lives, and it saved Japanese lives. I don't think we're at that point yet, but what do we do if Iran nukes Israel?

The Obama administration policy of showing our enemies that they have nothing to fear from us has them acting like they fear nothing from us. If you go around projecting weakness to aggressive warrior types, that's just a signal for them to attack you.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: A_Harman

I may be looney too, but the last time we nuked a couple of cities in an enemy's country, they calmed right down. It was made clear that they either surrender or die. It saved American lives, and it saved Japanese lives. I don't think we're at that point yet, but what do we do if Iran nukes Israel?

The Obama administration policy of showing our enemies that they have nothing to fear from us has them acting like they fear nothing from us. If you go around projecting weakness to aggressive warrior types, that's just a signal for them to attack you.

thumbsup2.gif
thumbsup2.gif
thumbsup2.gif
thumbsup2.gif

Last edited:
If the US would just walk away from the middle east and quit messing around with their governments, there would be no reason for the terrorists to go after the US.
We no longer have cheap oil anyways, so just walk away, let the region sort itself out. No one in Iraq/Iran/Syria could care less about your way of life or your freedom.
Draw some clear lines around Isreal and other allies, that they are off limits and leave the rest alone. If they still insist on flying planes into our buildings, then there is justification to bring out big sticks and smash some things... I think the terrorist leaders know this too, and I doubt any are in any hurry to meet [censored], regardless of what their promotional material says.

+1 and if they can do it without putting troops on the ground that's even better!

Originally Posted By: MolaKule

thumbsup2.gif
thumbsup2.gif
thumbsup2.gif
thumbsup2.gif

So your solution is to nuke the middle east.

Pretty easy to say sitting back in your office chair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back