Are you a Biker or Rider???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: sunruh
D none of the above

i am a RACER!

+1
I have had Sportbikes, cruisers, a Harley, BMW's, Dualsports,MX bikes over the last 25 years and wouldn't call myself a biker or rider. Don't really care what someone else wants to call me.

After I started Roadracing 12 years ago the only street riding I do is commuting to work on my KLR. I don't think I have taken a pleasure ride in the last two or three years.

The only thing I want to be called, is to the Podium
smile.gif

I think the big difference is if you know about the motorcycle and how it works or do you just sit on it and when it stops, do you call somebody to come fix it. I am in "costume" capital of Daytona Beach. I see a lot of Bikers cant even change their oil and the chain thingy-yuk? I am a rider.

Originally Posted By: 02SE
I am a Motorcyclist. I've ridden a variety of Motorcycles on dirt trails to Roadracing tracks, and all kinds of roads in-between. I choose to live a life painted in bright, bold colors, and amazing experiences. Not huddled at home living a drab, gray existence, afraid to enjoy life.

I'm also a registered Organ Donor, as noted on my Drivers License. The life saved by a registered Organ Donor, may be your own or that of someone you love.

well said +1

I'm 50, first dirt bike at 7. Been a dirt rider ever since. It's my first love. I also have a SV1000s Suzuki that I occasionally ride. Still more interested in the dirt bike stuff. My current bike is a KTM 380EXC with tag! What fun!!!

Does that make me a true filthy biker? Yes, I think it does...

As for the HD brand, not for me, unless it's a Buell Ulysses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back