PP 5W/30, 8397 miles, 07 Nissan Murano

Status
Not open for further replies.
Below is the latest UOA on my 2007 Nissan Murano. I used a Bosch Distance oil filter and AFE Pro air filter this cycle. My driving habits are leisure and driving long distances on interstates.

I am the original owner and have UOA's since dumping the factory fill in 2007.

Thanks for looking.

[
G14114_zpsc4b8a69b.jpg

Originally Posted By: JerryBob
What's the back story on the silicone and air filters? Did you change air filters?

Early on Blackstone Labs made comments regarding the silicon however, after continuing UOA's showed that there was no significant wear the silicon issue was dropped.
I use an AFE Pro air filter which is non-disposible and reusable. I have also used Wix and on this cycle I installed a PureOne air filter. I'll probably reinstall the AFE Pro depending on the results of future UOA's with the PureOne in use.
The silicon numbers are no longer a concern for me.

I know this is the wrong forum, but since there are two Murano owners in here, have your original CVT's held up well so far?

Originally Posted By: CBR.worm
I know this is the wrong forum, but since there are two Murano owners in here, have your original CVT's held up well so far?

I'm the original owner and the Murano just turned 157,000 miles. The CVT still has the original fluid and has performed flawlessly since the day I drove it off the dealer's lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back