TV cable retension clip??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you checked local junkyards?

What makes you think you weakened it? The first time I adjusted mine, it was super hard to move (it was frozen). But seemed to free up after a few adjustments. If it's keeping adjustment it is probably still good.

At first it felt like I bent one side. I couldn't tell later, but I didn't want to test it either. It could very well be fine, I just want a spare.

I'll go to a junkyard if all else fails, but they'll have the same issue mine does: age. Plus they are probably going to be a bit more sun baked since most people seem to leave the hoods up.

The Walmart parking lot is another option.
27.gif

Lol, I had a friend in high school who thought the Walmart parking lot would be a great place to get a wheel cover he lost on his dad's car. That was until the next morning at 6:00 AM when the police stopped by his parent's house and talked with his mom.

Anyway, how about taking that picture to the dealer and asking them? It might be that the part isn't available separately from the cable.

Originally Posted By: dlundblad
At first it felt like I bent one side. I couldn't tell later, but I didn't want to test it either. It could very well be fine, I just want a spare.

I'll go to a junkyard if all else fails, but they'll have the same issue mine does: age. Plus they are probably going to be a bit more sun baked since most people seem to leave the hoods up.

The Walmart parking lot is another option.
27.gif

Originally Posted By: kschachn
It might be that the part isn't available separately from the cable.

This is what I am afraid of. Lol.

Went to the dealer and was given these numbers.

53013682AA
53013681AA

The parts weren't included in the diagram, but they are clips and cost about $1.50 each.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back