Complexity in Oil Analysis - Part X

Status
Not open for further replies.
The On Condition Monitoring column in TLT is a great resource, and Jack's series on Oil Analysis has been going on every 2nd month since November 2011.

Anyone who enjoys this information or wants an in-depth, ongoing series on Oil Analysis should go to the STLE website, check out the archives and then read this column in the following issues:

Part I - November 2011
Part II - January 2012
Part III - March 2012
Part IV - May 2012
Part V - July 2012
Part VI - Sept 2012
Part VII - November 2012
Part VIII - January 2013
Part IX - March 2013
Part X - May 2013
Part XI - July 2013

Link to the July 2013 Issue. In the top left corner you can click archives and find links to back issues.

Originally Posted By: Solarent

Link to the July 2013 Issue. In the top left corner you can click archives and find links to back issues.

Wow. Wish I would have known about that link earlier. Always great reads in the STLE periodical.

Sorry, but doesn't anyone else find the first Nov 2011 article (OK, TBH, the first few paragraphs of the first article. I got tired.) unusually badly written?

(I do proofreading for Taiwanese academic writers, so I've got some scar tissue.)

Maybe the content compensates. I'll have another look when I've recovered a bit.

Originally Posted By: Solarent
The On Condition Monitoring column in TLT is a great resource, and Jack's series on Oil Analysis has been going on every 2nd month since November 2011.

Anyone who enjoys this information or wants an in-depth, ongoing series on Oil Analysis should go to the STLE website, check out the archives and then read this column in the following issues:

Part I - November 2011
Part II - January 2012
Part III - March 2012
Part IV - May 2012
Part V - July 2012
Part VI - Sept 2012
Part VII - November 2012
Part VIII - January 2013
Part IX - March 2013
Part X - May 2013
Part XI - July 2013

wow awesome info ,ty!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back