Water pump for 1985 Cadillac Deville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes when your car is approaching extinction, an OEM part from the dealer may be a great value.

If option #1 isn't practical, GMB is the only aftermarket brand I get consistent good results with.

Since you are in Australia, I do not know if GMB or OE pumps are easy to find or inexpensive.

901Memphis, I really appreciate your help. How can I confirm whether a particular water pump - for example the Bosch you kindly identified - will fit the 1985 Deville?

Originally Posted By: MichaelDarby
901Memphis, I really appreciate your help. How can I confirm whether a particular water pump - for example the Bosch you kindly identified - will fit the 1985 Deville?

If you go to the Rockauto.com interactive catalog it guides you through the make, model and year of the vehicle. Once you select these criteria it only shows parts for that model/engine. I simply input your year, make and model and there were only two engined offered that year for your car, one was a gas engine the other a diesel. I selected the gas engine and navigated to the cooling system and water pumps available. It's very easy.

http://www.rockauto.com/index.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back