tried archoil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Trajan
So I guess this trumps all then?

Originally Posted By: SteveSRT8
MMO is an old well proven product.

It doesn't fix broken parts. It can't clean out an entire engine that's heavily sludged. But it has its place in a large arsenal of products.

AutoRX is a nuclear bomb by comparison. That stuff is miraculous

The silence is deafening.

Wow! I don't use oil additives but that is just about the strongest personal endorsement I've seen here.

Originally Posted By: Vikas
I tried to keep out but something just hit me. OP has registered his account on 02/03/2006 but made no entry until couple of days ago. Since that time, all of his entries are in this particular topic.

Archoil has to be ABSOLUTELY AMAZING if somebody would break their 8 year silence! Or may somebody's dormant account got hacked???

But OP said he wasn't sure if he would buy again.

Originally Posted By: Mystic
This has been discussed over and over again and anybody who is interested can do some research. So I am not going into all of this again. But I will say this: One guy, using a compression tester of unknown quality, is NOT SCIENTIFIC PROOF! Science is much more strict than that. If we were going to try to use compression testing to prove or disprove that a product works, we would need very high quality compression testing equipment and a team of unbiased researchers to do the testing. Not one guy who believes in a product doing compression testing with a compression tester of unknown quality. Anybody here at this website who has taken college chemistry and physics classes (like I have) knows that science requires strict testing procedures.

Originally Posted By: demarpaint
Your stance has been attacking certain people posting anecdotal evidence, then wanting proof to back up their claims. Can you explain how someone proves a product works to your satisfaction, a product that you dislike? You are familiar with that concept aren't you?

Its a real pity that dnewton, one of the biggest contributors to this site, someone willing to share his scientific testing with this forum, someone who does statistical process quality control for a living, someone who works hard to advance our understanding of maintenance, has his name impugned over and over again.

If you're going to make comments and apply standards to others, be consistent in how and who you do it to. Eg what would you say to this if you were being consistent with your philosophy?

Originally Posted By: SteveSRT8
MMO is an old well proven product.

It doesn't fix broken parts. It can't clean out an entire engine that's heavily sludged. But it has its place in a large arsenal of products.

AutoRX is a nuclear bomb by comparison. That stuff is miraculous

How would somebody who registered at this website about two months ago know so much about a moderator here?

Know what that moderator does for a living apparently. I don't think dnewton3 was even mentioned in this post but if even if he was, how does a guy who has been here two months know so much about a moderator?

And you notice who he is attacking? Remember those three and add two more-Trav and Clevy. Let us see who Sam2000 decides to attack in the future.

And Auto-RX is a nuclear bomb in comparison? It is miraculous stuff? Prove it. You must have the proof to say that.

How would somebody who registered at this website about two months ago know so much about a moderator here?

Know what that moderator does for a living apparently. I don't think dnewton3 was even mentioned in this post but if even if he was, how does a guy who has been here two months know so much about a moderator?

And you notice who he is attacking? Remember those three and add two more-Trav and Clevy. Let us see who Sam2000 decides to attack in the future.

And Auto-RX is a nuclear bomb in comparison? It is miraculous stuff? Prove it. You must have the proof to say that.

Well said mystic.
How would a brand new member not only have intimate knowledge about long standing members and a mod,and seems to pick up old arguements that a many times banned member argued about,with the same guys the banned member argued with.
I'm not an investigator or anything but those coincidences add up to be more than just coincidences.
Mori back from the ban.

Well dnewton has an article on the front page of BITOG. And then when one reads forums and posts, you quite quickly see his posts as well as other experts and quite often the expertise is self evident. Then there is a feature to read threads started by individual members as well as threads they have commented on. Since I was interested in learning, it did not take long to find out relevant information. Additionally, you can search on google with key words such as a posters name and other keywords that interest you.

See above and also it did not take long to search your phrase "compression tester of unknown quality" and find the many many times you had used it before in relation to dnewton.

I am amazed that you characterize me as attacking you or anyone else when you not only took this Archoil thread off topic with your "compression tester of unknown quality" post, but have a history of attacking dnewton.

I haven't attacked anybody and you need to apologize for that false assertion.

Some quick searching shows that you said it fixed a seal leak that other products could not fix. It was quite easy to find your comments on this since you posted your positive experience many times.

Btw, it wasn't me who said Auto RX is miraculous, it was SteveSRT8. I haven't used it and don't expect to.

Well thank you Sam2000. That is another thing that has been repeatedly said to me-that I have a habit of posting the same thing over and over again. Now let me think-which banned posters here have said stuff like that to me? I believe EType, FoxS, MarkStark, etc. Why is it Sam2000 that you say some of the same stuff those banned members have said? Like bringing up how some of us are apparently posting too much for your satisfaction. Let us talk about that.

I have a little over 7000 posts here. In over eleven years. You have close to 400 posts in two months. If you keep that up you will have about 2400 posts in one year. If you keep that up in eleven years you would have some 26000. Maybe you owe me an apology for saying that I have too many posts and I post too much? Oh, I am sorry. Maybe you were referring to demarpaint. I will have to check, but I don't think demarpaint has 26000 posts in the years he has been here either.

And if necessary I can copy some of the posts you have made here already and show to the moderators. Like how you twice said that you could never imagine me being a member of an intelligence organization. Am I impressing you a little bit more with my intelligence, Sam2000? I am 62 going on 63 but I can still think pretty clearly.

I have been repeatedly attacked here and told I am too old, that I have no friends and family, that I can't watch Fox News, the news program of my choice, and then given a lecture on diversity (LOL)! The posters who attacked me in those ways are all gone. Banned from this website.

If you attack me for my age I will notify the moderators immediately. Do you understand? Age discrimination is a serious offense. If you attack me because of what news channel I watch, I will notify the moderators immediately.

I have nothing further to say to you.

Maybe you owe me an apology for saying that I have too many posts and I post too much? Oh, I am sorry. Maybe you were referring to demarpaint. I will have to check, but I don't think demarpaint has 26000 posts in the years he has been here either.

Ummm I don't owe you an apology because I never said you have too many posts.

Like how you twice said that you could never imagine me being a member of an intelligence organization. Am I impressing you a little bit more with my intelligence, Sam2000? I am 62 going on 63 but I can still think pretty clearly.

I am sure you are intelligent Mystic, but you seem a little paranoid. If I recall, someone accused you of being a spy and all I said was I couldn't imagine that to be true. How is defending you an attack?

I have been repeatedly attacked here and told I am too old, that I have no friends and family, that I can't watch Fox News, the news program of my choice

Well being attacked for your age is not good. I am retired myself. But I don't understand how being told you have no family and friends is an attack if its not true and I don't understand how someone telling you not to watch Fox News is an attack, if anything it seems like someone looking out for you. (Joke, I watch it myself occasionally)

I have nothing further to say to you.

That suits me fine but I still request your apology for claiming I attacked you.

Like demarpaint I am done at this post. I have been proactive and I think the attacks that may well have been coming may not come right away.

But if somebody attacks me personally because of my age, because of what news program I watch (free country), or other personal reasons I will notify moderators.

There should be discussion at this website but not personal attacks.

I think the attacks that may well have been coming may not come right away.

That's great to hear!

Can we get back to your Maserati/Ferrari/Bugati purchase? I forgot exactly which one you were contemplating but apparently you have not yet purchased it. Or were you putting us on?

As usual in additive threads, there isn't much to get back to. So far it has consisted of:

Quote:
it has been about 1000 miles and fuel mileage is now 19.3 mpg [was 19.1]

this is not scientific

engine seems smoother but that does not mean much

not sure if i would buy it again

Originally Posted By: keesue
And now back to Archoil?

What part of that are we getting back to?

The reports from the OP who used it and started the thread to share his experience? Assuming he would even want to update his thread, I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't given the reception.

Last edited:
Fireman1073, welcome to the forum and welcome to the foxhole. I appreciated you posting your initial experience and eager to hear your follow up, if any. There are some good posters here with a wealth of experience with additives so it has been a good resource for me over the years. I found a few products I use that work well.

All the best. I can send you my bullet-proof vest and Kevlar Helmut if you decide to post again. I have 66 posts in 7 years so I have kept my head down and don't need them. :)

Back to clandestine mode...

I currently have the Archoil 9100 in my old truck. My reason for usage was to try and lower emission levels, which it did to some degree(with both 9100 in oil and 6200 in gas). However, on all other claims I can't say I have noticed anything else. Truck runs well(as it did before), gets terrible mpg(as it did before).

If I was truly going to run mpg numbers though, I wouldn't use this truck. I just don't drive it enough. Not sure I would want to try it in the Mazda or Honda, but would share my observations if I do. Trying Ceratec in the truck on the next OCI.

Can you tell us how that was measured?

Originally Posted By: panthermike
I currently have the Archoil 9100 in my old truck. My reason for usage was to try and lower emission levels, which it did to some degree(with both 9100 in oil and 6200 in gas). However, on all other claims I can't say I have noticed anything else. Truck runs well(as it did before), gets terrible mpg(as it did before).

Originally Posted By: kschachn
Can you tell us how that was measured?

Originally Posted By: panthermike

256 color spectrorectumanalyzermoonbeamology with contrast device

still not good enough for you though
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back