Flux Capacitor For Sale at Oreilly Auto Parts !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally for sale at reputable auto parts STORE like Oreilly Auto Parts !
I hope they come out for this to fit my car!

The FLUX Capacitor !

121g.jpg

Flux Capacitor
Part Number: 121G
Line: EB

1.21 Gigawatts

Detailed Description

Time Travel at your own RISK!!!
Plutonium is required to properly operate Flux Capacitor.
Plutonium is used by the on-board nuclear reactor which then powers the Flux Capacitor to provide the needed 1.21 Gigawatts of Electrical Power.
Plutonium not Available at O'Reilly Auto Parts. Please contact your local supplier.
Flux Capacitor requires the stainless steel body of the 81-83 DeLorean DMC-12, V6 2.9L , to properly function.
Once the time machine travels at 88 mph (142 km/h), light coming from the flux capacitor pulses faster until it becomes a steady stream of light. Then, time travel begins.
Upgrade Kits available: Part # 121GMF

Here is link if you dont believe me... It says only works with 81 - 83
DeLorean3 vehicles

3 vehicles and some have sold!

http://www.oreillyauto.com/site/c/detail/EB00/121G.oap?keyword=121g

They also Have the Mr.Fusion Upgrade kit

121gmf.jpg

EB Enterprises - Flux Capacitor
Part Number: 121GMF
Line: EB

Mr. Fusion Upgrade

Detailed Description

Upgrade Kit: "Mr. Fusion Home Energy Reactor Generator"
Replaces Plutonium
Mr. Fusion Home Energy Reactor converts household waste to fusion power (specifically cold fusion)
The generator creates 1.21 Gigawatts of power which supplies the time machine's flux capacitor and time circuits using nuclear fusion

http://www.oreillyauto.com/site/c/detail/EB00/121GMF.oap?ck=Search_121gmf_-1_1315&keyword=121gmf

Last edited:
Do they sell the Hubba Craft upgrade body kit?

Not sure if that is spelled or that is the proper term

you know when the car no longer need a ROAD.....

Im sure some place does that.

To bad that Mr. Fusion kit dont work for my car

Originally Posted By: David1
You can even get a personal size arc reactor to go with that.
il_570xN.595968374_j51i.jpg

They sell them here.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/187858072/a...CFTQQ7AodcWMAyQ

So you can have a FLUX Capacitor and a Arc Reactor...

Now if you can have a car that can get energy from Arc Reactor and then the Flux capasitor for TIME Travel.. You will be doing well.

lolololol

I've actually wanted to get one of those, Relocate the car's battery to the Trunk. and Mock up the ARC Reactor where the battery used to be...
Then i could feel ok about Slapping a Stark Industries Decal on the car

Last edited:
I thought the spec was for "1.2 JIGAWATTS."
lol.gif

I gotta put one of these in the back window of my 1999 S-10.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: MolaKule
lol.gif

Yeah, that "JIGAWATS" line always kills me.

One of the guys at work bought a "flux capacitor". I seem to remember he upgraded it with some extra lights. It looked pretty cool.

He's the same guy who has a spaceship, well actually just the cockpit, well actually a TV show prop. He's been adding lights, computerized sound, pneumatic canopy lift, etc. He's pretty clever and very handy at mechanical projects. It looks something like this:
IMG_1414-500x375.jpg

No kidding...
Now THAT'S a conversation piece.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Rick in PA
Originally Posted By: MolaKule
lol.gif

Yeah, that "JIGAWATS" line always kills me.

One of the guys at work bought a "flux capacitor". I seem to remember he upgraded it with some extra lights. It looked pretty cool.

He's the same guy who has a spaceship, well actually just the cockpit, well actually a TV show prop. He's been adding lights, computerized sound, pneumatic canopy lift, etc. He's pretty clever and very handy at mechanical projects. It looks something like this:
IMG_1414-500x375.jpg

No kidding...
Now THAT'S a conversation piece.

Gigawatt, jigawatt, potato, potahto..
The Script said "1.21 Gigawatts" Christopher Lloyd Just Mispronunciated it., and they kept the mispronunciation. which lead to the Line "What the [censored] is Jigawatt?"

OMG!!!! I vaguely Remember that Show! the Hangar Deck of the carrier had several of those sticking up through the Floor, which would retract down through as the ships(fighters) launched...

it had Space in the title....

Space:Above and Beyond
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Space_above_and_beyond

SAAB_screen.JPG

Last edited:
You got the launch sequence right, that's why the cockpit was a separate prop.

The cockpit he has was actually from another show. One of the cockpits used in Space: Above and Beyond was later used in a second, short lived show by the same producer (if I remember the story correctly). That show was, believe it or not, Ninja Babes from Space. A short lived, campy, sci-fy TV show featuring, of course, babes.

I've looked at 1.2GW of thermal energy before (actually looked at 2 GW a few more times), and it's pretty massive...

Anyone know where to get one of these ?

(and a corvette ??)

0.jpg

Pretty funny...good to see a parts retailer have a sense of humor on the corporate level.

The real question is...do they have a fruse for a Bruick LeSable?
grin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back