Any WGU grads here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking about going back to school to get an MBA and I'm looking into Western Governors University, the all online school out of SLC. I'm 28 and I have a B.S. in horticulture from a conventional state university and I wonder if WGU would be worth pursuing. They have several large corperations like Micrsoft and AT&T which endorse them but I'm a little concerned that potential employers will frown upon the pass/no pass format of WGU. They say a pass score is equivilent to a B or higher but I was wondering if anyone here has graduated from WGU and had any issues with not having a GPA.

I have some coworkers who attend WGU and have good things to say. The nice thing is that even discounting the degree depending on your path you still walk away with a bunch of professional certifications, which are all useful all by themselves.

It's so affordable at $6,000/12 mos I have to consider it. I have heard a lot of great things about it but want to sift through the marketing claims for the truth about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back