This just made my day with Syn-Lube

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahhh synlube. I was wondering when it would resurface. Seems we've been overdue for a while now. I remember the guy who claimed to own it refused to tell us where it was located, and the address given was iirc a transformer? Something like that.

Originally Posted By: hattaresguy
He hasn't changed his oil or webpage since 2001...

Probably can't afford it.

This is still funny.

http://www.somethingawful.com/awful-links/awful-link-1655/

...they're more than excited to explain to you the conspiracy behind the crooked motor oil industry and how SynLube™ Lube-4-Life™ can change your entire way of existence. They're so excited that they often write broken, nonsensical, rambling sentences whose only redeeming characteristic is the fact that they cannot be read thanks to the brutally terrible background.

Originally Posted By: dave1251
I will not go to this website. I remember the red background physically hurting my eyes, dizziness, headaches, and lightheaded follows.

To follow this up a snake-oil product is being sold.

I had the same reaction when I looked at the website. Seriously. It caused a blurry spot in my vision for about an hour afterwards.

Originally Posted By: ddrumman2004
I couldn't get past the statement that the car still smelled like new on the inside. Bought new in 95 and still smells like new?

The oil is just that good. So good that helps preserve the interior too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back