This just made my day with Syn-Lube

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: 79sunrunner
http://www.synlube.com/Bugatti-MO.html

I have a feeling this was made up (the quotes at least) This just seems to be a little too much.

Oh if you only knew.......
smile.gif

Keep in mind that the guy who created it considers the Yugo the best car ever made.

When he claimed that a Yugo is worth 2x the price of a BMW, I found a $19,000 BMW and challenged him to find a Yugo selling for twice that. Still waiting.

He also claims that he will pay $1,000 to anyone who drives a Yugo to his shop.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: 901Memphis
That's the biggest snake oil on the market. Total lies.

I know nothing about this stuff but it would be interesting to see some proof, one way or the other. I have no idea how it all works. It makes no sense at all but still, it's at least interesting, wouldn't you agree?

If someone is naive enough to use anything that is sold by that juvenile looking website, well... they deserve whatever happens.

Originally Posted By: RF Overlord
SynLube...the gift that keeps on giving.

I've been wondering when Miro would resurface...it's been a while.

The frequency seems to be every couple of years.

Cue the new guy who swears by it in 3...2...1...

And the driving need to "believe" by some individuals is amazing.

Originally Posted By: webfors
If someone is naive enough to use anything that is sold by that juvenile looking website, well... they deserve whatever happens.

I was just looking at that website recently, in part because I was watching some alcohol drag racing, and Synlube seems to be sponsoring an alcohol funny car. There are certainly some extravagant claims on the site.

LOL. And what is "Monaco, Europe" anyway?

Originally Posted By: NMBurb02
The house in the background of the photo sure looks like Monaco!

You would have to be a complete and total moron not to change the oil in a supercar like that. Actually any car, but especially something costing that much money.

"Owner offered this car at auction in May of 2001, but did not receive adequate offer"

Yeah, because the dip[censored] owner never changed the oil
crazy.gif

I will not go to this website. I remember the red background physically hurting my eyes, dizziness, headaches, and lightheaded follows.

To follow this up a snake-oil product is being sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back