Bleeding brakes with special valve

Status
Not open for further replies.
No way for $167 plus shipping for 1 car.

I have Mityvac 7201 I bought more than 10 years ago for $6x plus 25 cents hose from ACE Hardware. I had been using it to bleed the brake in all my cars many times, never had any air in the system after bleeding.

Speed Bleeder is not cost effective, you need 1 set for each vehicles. With a good fluid extractor you can do the brake bleeding for any vehicle you have. One tool for several jobs: change oil, change ATF, bleed brake ...

wow those cost but guess if you like them and use them enough, then maybe.
I'll stick to the clear hose & jar or the mityvac

I just bought a set of speed bleeders that do the exact same thing. Cost less than $34 for all four brakes, including shipping.

http://www.speedbleeder.com/

I have a Motive power bleeder that I use for my other vehicles, but there is no adaptor available for my Accord. So, I bought the speed bleeders. I haven't used them yet; I'm going to install them and bleed the brakes tomorrow.

You can get something similar from Dorman at AAP or Autozone, and pay $25 for a package of them. Sometimes they cost so little, that people use them instead of conventional bleed screws when the factory screws are damaged.

They do work well, I used them on mom's 2002 Toyota Solara, and they were great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back