drinking engine oil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ibn-Omar-drinking-engine-oil.jpg

I thought it was a BOTOG worthy post. Not sure if legit though. Can you guess the oil brand, LOL?

Quote:
A Yemeni mechanic working in Saudi Arabia has been drinking engine oil for years, saying that they were “natural juice”, a local daily reported.

Mohammad Omar, known as Ibn Omar, told Okaz newspaper that he had been drinking two to four cans of various brands of car engine oil since he was 17. The daily did not say how old he was now.

“I also enjoy drinking brake oil and battery and radiator water and eating grease. I eat around 2.5 kilogrammes of grease every day,” said Ibn Omar who works in a car garage in Makkah.

He said that he allocated SR900 ($240) a month to buy the oil and grease.

“My health I, thank God, excellent and I feel that something is missing if I do not drink engine oil or eat grease or any of their derivatives. They make my day,” he said, quoted by the daily on Thursday.

No constipation there! I don't believe the brake or radiator fluid though - very toxic.

You can buy mineral oil OTC and its benign and ingestible.

Baby oil is motor oil with a perfume addpack.

Originally Posted By: ARCOgraphite
No constipation there! I don't believe the brake or radiator fluid though - very toxic.

He said radiator water. Maybe they use no antifreese over there?

Wow, it would be great to take him in to a good hospital for a few days of tests. ... I tend not to believe his claims. However , just in case, would be nice to know how one can do this and survive. Poisonous stuff one would smartly assume (ok, call me Captain Obvious here...)

Last edited:
Mohammad Omar, known as Ibn Omar, told Okaz newspaper that he had been drinking two to four cans of various brands of car engine oil since he was 17. The daily did not say how old he was now.

“I also enjoy drinking brake oil and battery and radiator water and eating grease. I eat around 2.5 kilogrammes of grease every day,” said Ibn Omar who works in a car garage in Makkah.

He said that he allocated SR900 ($240) a month to buy the oil and grease.

“My health I, thank God, excellent and I feel that something is missing if I do not drink engine oil or eat grease or any of their derivatives. They make my day,” he said, quoted by the daily on Thursday.[/quote] [/quote]

if he really ingested all of that every day, he'd have died a long time ago.that is likely some vegetable oil.
antiqueshell will know -- it has to be some plot.
pop might chime in to chastise the guy.
we could use some entertainment today.

I'm a little worried about copycats out there who might see this crazy story. Don't do this, people!

People have taken castor or pure mineral oil (NOT motor oil!!!)orally for years, but its undigestible oil that is free from the other nasty, carcinogous, poisonous additives, and taken in SMALL AMOUNTS is medically OK, consult a doctor or at least an RN nurse first EVERY TIME, PLEASE!

I would hope the moderator on BITOG would just delete this thread, because its dangerous and idiots might see this and copycat it. TAKE THIS THREAD DOWN and DELETE IT. dont advertise this lunacy, please

I saw a story(either on a Nightline/2020 type show,or Yahoo news)about a girl who drinks a small amount of gasoline every day.

Originally Posted By: FetchFar
I would hope the moderator on BITOG would just delete this thread, because its dangerous and idiots might see this and copycat it. TAKE THIS THREAD DOWN and DELETE IT. dont advertise this lunacy, please

I think you have this sites internet presence severely out of perspective if you think this is going to have any sort of impact on the easily influenced people of the world.

Quote:
I also enjoy drinking brake oil and battery and radiator water and eating grease. I eat around 2.5 kilogrammes of grease every day,” said Ibn Omar who works in a car garage in Makkah

Battery water? You mean distilled water?
sticker,375x360.u1.png

If he means battery acid, then....yeah. I don't believe that.

Originally Posted By: RobertISaar
2.5kg of grease alone, per day?

unpossible.

i would tend to agree... 2.5kg=5.51 lbs that's a lot of grease...even without the toxic chemical aspect, that wouldn't leave much room for actual FOOD.

and he'd probably spend all day on/near a toilet/

I read the inventor/discoverer of Vaseline ate a teaspoon of the stuff every day - it did, however, finally catch up with him - he died at the tragically young age of 97 years old.

doubt this is a true thing.

That said, castor oil and mineral oil are well known for laxitive use. Glycols are used in foods today. We take iron and other minerals as vitamins.

Its just the quantities and types of these inorganic adds that scare me.

I doubt that a reasonable amount of motor oil would be harmful, if done once or twice.

Grease? Maybe he feels good because of the lithium base???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back