Hawaiian Airlines Flight 45

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Trajan
Security was lax. Nothing more. And it isn't like this hasn't happened before. Don't see why some have to make a big conspiracy theory out of it.

Agreed.

"The boy told authorities that he chose the specific plane because it was the closest one. The teen’s actions were caught on tape, but were undetected by security.

Once the plane landed in Maui, officials said airport surveillance video captured the boy crawling out of the wheel well.
A camera caught the teen climbing into the wheel well, but nobody knew until Hawaiian officials called the San Jose International Airport and asked them to look
."

http://gma.yahoo.com/stowaway-spent-7-ho...ories.html?vp=1

Originally Posted By: D189379
Originally Posted By: andrewg
Originally Posted By: pbm
He's Somalian....at least he's not a 'pirate'...

Somalia has had famine conditions for as long as we can remember and yet the population continues to grow because of western aid. It's an evolutionary disaster.

You must have a tougher stomach than I do if you can turn a blind eye to children and infants suffering from starvation and curable diseases.

I don't see where the "blind eye" conclusion came from based on his post.

I think the part where he blamed western aid? 70% of Somalia's aid is humanitarian. The primary objective of humanitarian aid is to save lives, alleviate suffering, and maintain human dignity.

Taking away this aid would require the world to "ignore" or turn a "blind eye" to the people dying and suffering.

Just my opinion of course.

If fifty years of western aid has done NOTHING to elevate suffering and poverty, then who is turning the "blind eye"? Is it really humanitarian to continue a program that has failed? For almost half a century the countries of Africa have been awash in aid. Hundreds of billions of dollars have been given to African governments. More billions were lent to these same governments. Countless tons of food have inundated the continent, and swarms of consultants, experts, and administrators have descended to solve Africa’s problems. Yet the state of development in Africa is no better today than it was when all this started. Per capita income, for most of Africa, is either stagnant or declining.
I don't believe that pbm thinks that the suffering in Somalia is something that he doesn't care about......he was merely pointing out the results of a failed method of delivering aid.
Ignoring a failure doesn't solve the issue in the slightest.....nor does it show any real sense of caring.
Just my opinion.

Originally Posted By: Garak
Security was lax. Nothing more. And it isn't like this hasn't happened before. Don't see why some have to make a big conspiracy theory out of it.

If there's any fibbing or misinformation or withheld information in this case, it's only for investigative purposes or because someone is hiding his own failings on the job. As has been said time and time again, one doesn't need malevolence and a complex theory to explain what is easily covered by incompetence.

Oh I agree, But conspiracy theories are sexy, while logic et al is boring.

Originally Posted By: HTSS_TR

Agreed.

"The boy told authorities that he chose the specific plane because it was the closest one. The teen’s actions were caught on tape, but were undetected by security.

Once the plane landed in Maui, officials said airport surveillance video captured the boy crawling out of the wheel well.
A camera caught the teen climbing into the wheel well, but nobody knew until Hawaiian officials called the San Jose International Airport and asked them to look
."

http://gma.yahoo.com/stowaway-spent-7-ho...ories.html?vp=1

That's all it takes. No conspiracy. No "evil" plot. Just a person or persons who wasn't doing their job at that moment

Originally Posted By: pbm
He's Somalian....at least he's not a 'pirate'...

Somalia has had famine conditions for as long as we can remember and yet the population continues to grow because of western aid. It's an evolutionary disaster.

You must have a tougher stomach than I do if you can turn a blind eye to children and infants suffering from starvation and curable diseases.

I don't see where the "blind eye" conclusion came from based on his post.

I think the part where he blamed western aid? 70% of Somalia's aid is humanitarian. The primary objective of humanitarian aid is to save lives, alleviate suffering, and maintain human dignity.

Taking away this aid would require the world to "ignore" or turn a "blind eye" to the people dying and suffering.

Just my opinion of course.

It's an evolutionary disaster because in spite of the aid (of all forms), they are not much better off than they started. I know if I was desperate enough for aid, then I would look at why I was there to begin with, but none of the many ruling parties in Africa over the years have learned the lessons of their predecessors. That's what makes it an evolutionary disaster.

Lets not forget that whatever the real motive for this
"story" being popular on the lame stream media, many medical doctors that have seen the details given do NOT believe it is medically possible for that boy to have survived without any serious damage including death.

One doctor almost chuckled when he was mentioning that upon hearing that the "boy" was moving around and lucid just after being removed from the "wheel well" said it ain't possible.

LIES are being perpetrated upon the public. Bottom line.

I wish I could remember the name of the very famous
newspaper reporter or journalist back in the 60s that commented that it WASN'T their job to report the news, but instead it was to communicate whatever his bosses in control of these major media outlets wanted them to, even if that information was NOT true. Maybe someone else knows who I'm referring to.

Originally Posted By: antiqueshell
"story" being popular on the lame stream media, many medical doctors that have seen the details given do NOT believe it is medically possible for that boy to have survived without any serious damage including death.

One doctor almost chuckled when he was mentioning that upon hearing that the "boy" was moving around and lucid just after being removed from the "wheel well" said it ain't possible.

newspaper reporter or journalist back in the 60s that commented that it WASN'T their job to report the news, but instead it was to communicate whatever his bosses in control of these major media outlets wanted them to, even if that information was NOT true. Maybe someone else knows who I'm referring to.

Why don't you give all of us your opinion as to WHO is in control off all of this misinformation and media lies?

Why not? Medical "miracles" happen every single day.

You haven't answered my question. Why would the media have to concoct a bogus and very unlikely (from a medical perspective) scenario to condition us for new regulations? Footage of the kid (staged or otherwise) hopping the fence would be sufficient. A completely different story, as I already stated, such as a hijacking, smuggling, a bomb, etc., etc., would also be sufficient.

Why spin a complex yarn when a simple one would do it. And again, why? Why are they lying about this specific case?

garak -- these posts about the "real"motive and lies from the media are just misdirection.antique just wants to party with your basement goat.
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaave a good night, all.

Anybody know how the Somalian teenager scaled the barbed wire topped fence at the airport withouth getting cut up?

Why don't you give all of us your opinion as to WHO is in control off all of this misinformation and media lies?

And the *why*. The why is very important.

And what is there to gain from a guy who survived a trip in the wheel well? It's happened before.

Originally Posted By: Nayov

Why not? Medical "miracles" happen every single day.

http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-19562101

In 2000 Fidel Maruhi Tahiti survived the 4,000-mile journey from Tahiti to Los Angeles and, two years later, Victor Alvarez Molina made it from Cuba to Canada alive. But all suffered severe hypothermia.

Maybe the BBC is part of the conspiracy?
lol.gif

Originally Posted By: Garak

You haven't answered my question. Why would the media have to concoct a bogus and very unlikely (from a medical perspective) scenario to condition us for new regulations? Footage of the kid (staged or otherwise) hopping the fence would be sufficient. A completely different story, as I already stated, such as a hijacking, smuggling, a bomb, etc., etc., would also be sufficient.

Why spin a complex yarn when a simple one would do it. And again, why? Why are they lying about this specific case?

Especially as this is not the first time it happened.

I apologize if some on here find my remarks to be rather pointed or harsh toward the different perspectives expressed on this board. While I DO realize that sometimes when the implausible happens, extraordinary explanations OCCASIONALLY (rarely) turn out to be true, I have taken it upon myself to do my best to dispel conspiracies. Far too often due to mistrust, paranoia, or whatever the reason is....a few members on this board incessantly label nearly every news story or disaster as a misinformation campaign or the often cited "false flag" explanation as the answer to these oddities. I'm very tired of this trend. It's pervasive (especially thanks to the internet) and destructive. It creates and cultures the idea that everything is a lie and that WE (us little peons I suppose) are the constant victims of some huge secret society (ethnic origins omitted for fear of being rightly labeled a bigot). The conspiracy 'theorist' is actually more void of thought and intellect than a prepubescent child....in my opinion.
Anyway....rant over.

Originally Posted By: FetchFar
Anybody know how the Somalian teenager scaled the barbed wire topped fence at the airport withouth getting cut up?

It shouldn't be a problem. As a kid growing up on the prairies, I've scaled more barbed wire fences of different constructions and heights than I'd care to admit. I tore my pants once, but never cut myself. A little patience, caution, and agility go a long way.

The conspiracy 'theorist' is actually more void of thought and intellect than a prepubescent child....in my opinion.
Anyway....rant over.

I agree with you completely.

Hmmn, now that I think about it, I think you must be some sort of spy knowing exactly how I feel about conspiracy theory nutters, and are able to perfectly articulate yourself in a way that I would completely relate with, and even be outspoken about in a public forum that I do in fact agree with you.

Why are you in my head????

You're a government mind control shill, and I'm never going to read your posts ever again, or else I'm going to have my mom tell your mom to tell you to stop agreeing with me in public!

Yeah, you're right.
Conspiracy theory nutters are childish morons, who feel that their own imagination is way more interesting than the actual truth of a situation, so they try to spin up enough of a story to try and garner attention from others.

Certain forum members are great examples of this.

BC.

Fact is that CNN admitted to having an ACTIVE, DoD military
employee on the "news staff", and CNN never revealed that fact until they were called out.

This was a CONSPIRACY....fact.

If anything it demonstrates that the mass corporate media is not independent, but a tool of the Military Industrial Complex. One that Eisenhower clearly warned us about.

" target="_blank">CNN had paid active army psy ops personnel on duty.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: FetchFar
Anybody know how the Somalian teenager scaled the barbed wire topped fence at the airport without getting cut up?

LOL.

Don't ask any tough questions. It makes you a
nutjob.
whistle.gif
smirk.gif

I mean the lamestream media wouldn't ever lie or deceive you, right?
crackmeup2.gif
happy2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back