Whos been stashing the "New PP" ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: CELICA_XX
Do they allow you to enter multiple codes to reduce the price to almost zero ?

Yes. I had a couple of fillips on my Silverado cost $0.38. I bought 20 jugs of Ultra. Factoring in sales tax and FRN savings, I paid $1.26/quart.

So there is no limit. I picked up 2 already. I need to hit them hard on this deal.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: kwikrnu
I bought out two walmarts today, 13 jugs line the garage. Thanks for letting me know about this deal.

What a bunch of oil freaks we all are!

I have not hit a limit yet.....$25 dollars off per gallon of gas!

It just takes off what you use at the pump up to 20 gallons per fill up....

So if my rewards are say $2 off per gallon, is it up to 20 gallons or off 20 gallons?

I don't think I could use the 20 gallons in one shot to maximize the savings, except on my Jeep.

Originally Posted By: 123Saab
No.

1. No Shell gas stations convenient to me.

2. I'm trying to use more Green/Recycled type Oils these days.

same here not a single shell station in my state.

Originally Posted By: SLATRON
Yea I read a post recently that said a Walmart had sopus bottles off regular shelves and had to ask tire/lube people to get because people were stealing caps.
probably same people that got allergy /cold medicine put behind pharmacy counter too.

Just opened the jug I bought last week. Waiting for the sound of the seal to crack open....and....nada. Checked online, the FRN code has been wiped out. Check your caps in the store folks! Now I get to wait in the Walmart customer service line to try and explain why I either want a free 5qt jug or $20 refund. Can't believe I didn't check...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back