Hawaiian Airlines Flight 45

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Quattro Pete
Things just don't add up in this story. Call me a skeptic.

+1

This doesn't make sense. Sounds like we are missing something.
50.gif

Originally Posted By: pbm
He's Somalian....at least he's not a 'pirate'...

Somalia has had famine conditions for as long as we can remember and yet the population continues to grow because of western aid. It's an evolutionary disaster.

You must have a tougher stomach than I do if you can turn a blind eye to children and infants suffering from starvation and curable diseases.

Originally Posted By: D189379

Somalia has had famine conditions for as long as we can remember and yet the population continues to grow because of western aid. It's an evolutionary disaster.

You must have a tougher stomach than I do if you can turn a blind eye to children and infants suffering from starvation and curable diseases.

I don't see where the "blind eye" conclusion came from based on his post.

Originally Posted By: Turk
Originally Posted By: Rick in PA
I read about this and I think "There may still be some security issues with passenger aircraft..."

EXACTLY.

Just think how many planes can be taken down all over the world if this was done!!!

shocked2.gif

hehe luckily regular people have zero interest in terrorism, contrary to the popularly peddled opinion/false-flag fear campaigns
wink.gif

I believe the kid survived the conditions. Without the risk of offending some hard-liners, miracles do indeed happen. (exit credibility with that last phrase, amirite? lol)

I caught a snippet of a former Israeli airline security head (don't recall which airline, or if it was Israeli industry wide) and he stated that the survival rate of these wheel well stowaways is somewhere around 1/3. I didn't catch it all, so the figure is a bit shaky, but it certainly was bigger than 0.
wink.gif

From what I caught, there have been over 140 documented cases of such stowaways, so that was the sample size. I'm skeptical, too, but if the figures are even remotely accurate, at least there is precedent.

More lies from the authorities.

I'd wager if this story has ANY truth to it, the kid was actually inside the baggage compartment.

My guess is that this kind of "story" is geared at getting new laws or regulations into effect. The old "problem, reaction, solution" tactics that those in power use to get reactions from the public which have them in support or pushing for new laws.

I noticed that a couple of days just after this story aired the
"experts" on the lame stream media were calling for real time tracking of ALL aircraft. Coincidence? Not a chance.

Originally Posted By: antiqueshell

I'd wager if this story has ANY truth to it, the kid was actually inside the baggage compartment.

My guess is that this kind of "story" is geared at getting new laws or regulations into effect. The old "problem, reaction, solution" tactics that those in power use to get reactions from the public which have them in support or pushing for new laws.

"experts" on the lame stream media were calling for real time tracking of ALL aircraft. Coincidence? Not a chance.

While I could see our government lying in order to a build a case for new regulations, your conspiracy theory would require coordinated effort from numerous parties. How could someone hide in the cargo compartment w/o the baggage handlers in San Jose noticing? How can someone hiding in there climb out in Hawaii without the baggage handlers or passengers in the terminal noticing?

I think this could be cleared up if the Hawaiian authorities released video of the boy climbing out of the wheel well

You watch the movie Captain Philips? You wouldn't need Rob Furlong; any decent shot with a scoped rifle could have eliminated that threat long before it hit the ship. The fact that happens blows my mind. How many millions of dollars did it cost to deploy the US Navy to take care of that situation vs just allowing the ship to defend itself? Not sure of the legal implications of course but one would think that being able to disable the outboard with a shot from a .308 would have been a heck of a lot cheaper.

How would modifying the story (i.e. claiming he was in the wheel well if he stowed away in the baggage compartment) help get anyone onside for new regulations?

He got on the airplane unlawfully, and it doesn't matter whether he went in the wheel well, stuffed himself in a suitcase, walked onboard with a phony pass, a pilot's uniform, or a gun. Any of those scenarios could be used to push new regulations. So, why change a scenario from being in the baggage compartment to being in the wheel well?

Securing the wheel wells of an aircraft, be it through engineering or greater vigilance, would be LEAST likely to require any preparation of public opinion, since it wouldn't affect public use of or access to aircraft in the slightest.

Like, really, if someone wanted to make a regulation that airliner wheel wells must be surrounded by razor wire when the aircraft is parked, that would require a phony news story?

Many years ago, I heard that someone did this in China. I never heard what the motive was, but speculation was that he made powerful people in China very angry, and he was seeking asylum by entering another country.

Here we go....a government "illusion" (supported by the mass media) in order to "control" us.
Lol....good gosh, that is just too much.

Originally Posted By: Garak

How would modifying the story (i.e. claiming he was in the wheel well if he stowed away in the baggage compartment) help get anyone onside for new regulations?

He got on the airplane unlawfully, and it doesn't matter whether he went in the wheel well, stuffed himself in a suitcase, walked onboard with a phony pass, a pilot's uniform, or a gun. Any of those scenarios could be used to push new regulations. So, why change a scenario from being in the baggage compartment to being in the wheel well?

Securing the wheel wells of an aircraft, be it through engineering or greater vigilance, would be LEAST likely to require any preparation of public opinion, since it wouldn't affect public use of or access to aircraft in the slightest.

Like, really, if someone wanted to make a regulation that airliner wheel wells must be surrounded by razor wire when the aircraft is parked, that would require a phony news story?

Security was lax. Nothing more. And it isn't like this hasn't happened before. Don't see why some have to make a big conspiracy theory out of it.

Originally Posted By: andrewg

Here we go....a government "illusion" (supported by the mass media) in order to "control" us.

http://archive.pnj.com/usatoday/article/7957357

So why would they need this incident? Conspiracy theories just don't hold up to critical thinking, physics, science, etc.

As for survival: http://www.faa.gov/data_research/research/med_humanfacs/aeromedical/aircraftaccident/wheelwell/

The boy was *very* lucky.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Trajan

http://archive.pnj.com/usatoday/article/7957357

So why would they need this incident? Conspiracy theories just don't hold up to critical thinking, physics, science, etc.

As for survival: http://www.faa.gov/data_research/research/med_humanfacs/aeromedical/aircraftaccident/wheelwell/

The boy was *very* lucky.

I agree 100%.

Originally Posted By: Cutehumor
I wonder if someone snuck into the wheel well of the missing Malaysian aircraft!!

Possible, but then there would be debris all over.

Hope "they" don't get any ideas.....
frown.gif

Originally Posted By: Trajan
Security was lax. Nothing more. And it isn't like this hasn't happened before. Don't see why some have to make a big conspiracy theory out of it.

If there's any fibbing or misinformation or withheld information in this case, it's only for investigative purposes or because someone is hiding his own failings on the job. As has been said time and time again, one doesn't need malevolence and a complex theory to explain what is easily covered by incompetence.

Originally Posted By: D189379

I don't see where the "blind eye" conclusion came from based on his post.

I think the part where he blamed western aid? 70% of Somalia's aid is humanitarian. The primary objective of humanitarian aid is to save lives, alleviate suffering, and maintain human dignity.

Taking away this aid would require the world to "ignore" or turn a "blind eye" to the people dying and suffering.

Just my opinion of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back