Spraying Bottom Deck?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Above: Your comment has Nothing!! To do with spraying the underneath deck!! So why post?

I know the Snapper SP90 is not a True Snapper Product! If you have a problem with that Contact Snapper!!!

I have no use for a Snapper Ninja!! Now! I'm thrilled you have made your choice.

This mower will easily last me 8-10 years. You know why? I take care of my equipment.

The Motor is Not MTD-->It is a very well built Briggs and Stratton. As for the Deck! I know it is not Snapper built. I grew up with Snapper and used their True Product 1/2 my life.

Though the deck is not Old Snapper Quality!! It's not Junk. The only thing I would call below standard are the cheap plastic wheels. Cables are all secure and nicely placed.

The Bag is as well designed--> it is easily on par with my mother-in-laws $765 dollar New Honda Bag. There will be no issue there as well.

My Lawn is not a pasture-->It is very much like a golf course. this mower will have a really easy life. So how in the Sam Hill do you know it will have a 5 year life span? Fact is YOU don't. So why even comment!!! I will never understand some!

I will post back on the Mo-Deck after I do 2 or 3 mowings with my MTD piece of JUNK!!!

Originally Posted By: -SyN-
Above: Your comment has Nothing!! To do with spraying the underneath deck!! So why post?

I know the Snapper SP90 is not a True Snapper Product! If you have a problem with that Contact Snapper!!!

I have no use for a Snapper Ninja!! Now! I'm thrilled you have made your choice.

This mower will easily last me 8-10 years. You know why? I take care of my equipment.

The Motor is Not MTD-->It is a very well built Briggs and Stratton. As for the Deck! I know it is not Snapper built. I grew up with Snapper and used their True Product 1/2 my life.

Though the deck is not Old Snapper Quality!! It's not Junk. The only thing I would call below standard are the cheap plastic wheels. Cables are all secure and nicely placed.

The Bag is as well designed--> it is easily on par with my mother-in-laws $765 dollar New Honda Bag. There will be no issue there as well.

My Lawn is not a pasture-->It is very much like a golf course. this mower will have a really easy life. So how in the Sam Hill do you know it will have a 5 year life span? Fact is YOU don't. So why even comment!!! I will never understand some!

I will post back on the Mo-Deck after I do 2 or 3 mowings with my MTD piece of JUNK!!!

You weren't supposed to take my comment personal as if I smacked your baby. The fact is, the mower is a low end MTD unit. I was recommending that you "upgrade" for a few dollars more to a real Snapper unit, a unit that easily will last 20 years. You see, I'm a small engine mechanic and I work on these things daily. The engine is fine as you say. But the drive components, the front wheels, the front wheel brackets, almost EVERYTHING else on these mowers are very light duty. In other words, it's a piece of junk. My recommendation stands to take it back and get a full refund if you can.

If you smack my Baby-->You think that would only be Personal??? Nice reference statement!

This Thread was not created for some #$%! to creep in and start bashing the fellas equipment!

It was only created to ask a very simple question-->What do the other owners spray or apply if they do to the underneath side of the deck to keep the damp grass from sticking!!! Nothing more!

You need to visit the Auto threads and start telling other owners what they drive is Junk!!! See how many good loyal friends you make!!!

The thing is!! I never asked your opinion on the quality of my equipment. So why would you give it? I wouldn't even be wasting my time here. But I'm having a small issue with You worrying about my purchase that will last me for many many years.

After sleeping on it and I can't take back my statement.

Bubba: I apologize for my some what harsh attitude.

Even though you gave your opinion=Nothing More.

I took issue with it! I should have just totally ignored it!

"My Mistake"

I would like this Thread to Get Back on Topic! Nothing More is needed to be added!

{Have a Nice Day}!!

is that mo deck like a paint or like a silicone spray type of coating? ?because I have an old mower and it is FAR from paintable underneath. But still be nice to maybe extend the life a few more years. My problem is i wait to long and cut when it is real long and the chute gets clogged then it just drops clumps until I clear the opening. If the chute would stay clear it would not boog down and clogg up.

Skull: It's more of a silicone spray. But the stuff dries. It takes about 24 hrs. I have not mowed with the new mower yet. Grass is still brown.

I have applied 6 coats already. Will use the whole can before the first mow.

Nice to see people taking care of their equipment. My old 72 toro gardian has the built in hose bib. Seems to have kept her clean up under her skirt...;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back