Amsoil EA air filters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have had one in my truck for a while,works well and comes out way cheaper than factory replacements in the long run.

Had one on my 03 accord for about 60k miles. Loved it. Wish they made one for the Pacifica. That thing is like a vacuum cleaner for some reason. Always picks up everything.

My vehicles with the Ea air filter consistently have the lowest silicon numbers of any of my vehicles on UOA.

Dave

I am happy with mine.

I use it mainly in the winter (salt dust), to late spring/early summer (pollen).
Then I clean it and save it for the next year, and just use a AC Delco paper for the summer/fall seasons.
wink.gif

They are not too badly priced if you are a preferred customer, and it pays to join this service IF you purchase many other Amsoil products throughout the year.
thumbsup2.gif

These filters rock! My 1340SP Injen Intake has a cone Ea filter made by Amsoil/Injen. To make it overkill on filtering I even have the injen drycharger over the filter. My oil leaves the pan with no gunk or grit, just a nice darker hue than 5k miles prior. Current fill is Redline 5w30 on 12 Hyundai Accent. Will be going to PP 5w30 as I wiped Menards free of all their special.

This filter should be as good as everyone says it is. It is made by donaldson. The same company that makes the filter for the abrams tank, designed the round and oval filter for the durmax and power stroke.

Wish i could get one for my truck, but i'll have to settle for fram tg or purolater pure one.

To pricey for me, I don't find the performance of OE filters lacking and I operate my truck on very dusty job sites.

I agree, the oe or any paper filter off the parts store shelf is more then enough. Heck the big 18 wheelers engines are pushing 15 liter displacements and that's on a paper filter.

I have one in the Mercury Marauder airbox in my '04 LX. I put it in about 14k miles ago. Pulling 6"H2O vacuum across it. Have not cleaned it yet.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: simplistic
This filter should be as good as everyone says it is. It is made by Donaldson.

I'm not too sure it is actually made BY Donaldson, but, they definitely ARE using Donaldson technology.
wink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back