Malaysia Airlines 777 loses contact...not found

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Mystic
It has always bothered me that they never found any floating wreckage from this airliner. I think there should have been some. But I figured that the satellite company probably knew what it was doing in determining that this airliner flew south, and when the signals were detected I thought for sure the airliner was at the bottom of the Indian Ocean. But they have now searched a considerable amount of that ocean floor bottom with no results. Now sure, it can take a long time to search the ocean bottom and it is difficult and all of that. But they searched first in the most likely areas where the signals were detected.

It makes a person wonder about a lot of things. Maybe the airliner is in very deep water (20,000 feet or so) where that little submarine can't go. I think there was something like 400 or 500 square miles they were going to search in the area based on the signals where the airliner probably should be, and if they don't find the wreckage of this airliner pretty soon I am going to start questioning a lot of things.

Now the people who expect people to be robotic and only operate from known facts would probably be useless in military intelligence. Wild speculation also does not get a person anywhere. But a person has to be willing to consider a few things. What if the satellite company is wrong? And for all we know some country involved in the search that may have something to hide could have tossed black boxes into the ocean so that signals would be detected. I think these things are unlikely but if the wreckage is not found pretty soon I will be more willing to entertain a few wild possibilities.

It is true that it can take a very long time to find wreckage at such ocean depths. No question about that. And the wreckage could maybe lie at very great depth or be hidden in some underwater canyon or whatever. Still, they have already searched something like about one tenth of the most likely area based on the signals. And they searched the most likely areas first. Lots of things can happen to underwater signals but those signals can travel only so far. I think it is unlikely that the wreckage is actually one thousand miles away from where they detected the signals. At one point they detected signals for about two hours straight.

Maybe the wreckage will be found soon, or at least in the next few months. But if no wreckage is found after a lot of time has gone back I am willing to consider more possibilities.

But just because the aircraft or wreckage has not been found, that doesn't mean at all that something else has occurred. It's a huge area....insanely deep. Even the experts in searching have no definitive location of exactly where the aircraft went down. We may never find it.
On the other side of things, it makes no sense for anybody to steal an airliner full of people....keep the event hidden for all these weeks....and not even announce nor use the 'captured' aircraft and crew as some sort of extortion or political tool. There has been ZERO evidence of that. Besides....even rather poor nations have old airliners available to buy or steal. Not hard for any terrorist group to get a hold of one. I'm not saying that you are suggesting these things by saying that other possibilities need to be considered, but certainly many on here have.
I think that even though nothing has been found in the ocean....it's there.

I agree it is most likely it is in the ocean. And it may take a long time to find. But I don't think we can exclude other possibilities. And really the only evidence we have that the airliner flew south is the satellite data. And the major evidence we have that the airliner is at the bottom of the ocean are the signals from one or both black boxes.

I have no way of determining how good the satellite data is. For all we know it may be pretty flimsy. My BEST GUESS is that we can rely on the satellite information and the calculations the satellite people did. But on the other hand I would not be totally surprised if in the end the satellite data was proved to be inaccurate.

I think the best evidence we have is the signal or signals we received form the black boxes. The experts seem to agree that the signals came from black boxes. But they are not 100% certain. And if somebody does have something to hide it is not crazy to think somebody involved in the search could toss some black boxes into the ocean. That is very unlikely. But I am not going to rule it out. There has already been mountains of misinformation.

A lot of ocean floor in the most likely areas (where the signals were detected) has already been searched. Now, there are some deep places that go something like 20,000 feet down and the submarine can't go that deep. Nothing has been found yet.

And no floating wreckage has been found. It is true that they got a late start searching in the southern Indian Ocean and it is true there is a lot of junk there and all of that. But nevertheless they have searched many thousands of square miles of ocean with a large number of aircraft and ships. Maybe if somebody had tried to soft land the aircraft on the ocean surface there would not be a lot of wreckage or if somebody dived the airliner at very high speed nose first into the ocean there would not be a lot of wreckage. It has bothered me that no floating wreckage from this airliner has ever been found.

I try not to engage in wild speculation. But on the other hand I am not a robot and I can consider other possibilities.

Originally Posted By: Turk
Post #1,000. WOW!

It's terrible absolutely not one floating seat has been found.

Either it went down as intact as possible to hide any trace, or it's somewhere else.

Isn't it?

The general public is NOT being told all the information that the authorities have.

Originally Posted By: antiqueshell
Post #1,000. WOW!

Either it went down as intact as possible to hide any trace, or it's somewhere else.

Isn't it?

The general public is NOT being told all the information that the authorities have.

That's usually the situation in most/all cases.
frown.gif

...at least we know a Teen did not sneak into the Landing Gear.
crazy2.gif

Post #1,000. WOW!

Isn't it?

Oh really? You have some special insight here....like a secret agent would? Do you have a decoder ring?
For what purpose have you concocted in your conspiratorial mind the REAL reason this aircraft has vanished? Big government COVERUP? And why would that be?
You know, if you are going to spout all these innuendo laced posts with cloak and dagger hints.....lets hear it!! What have you got? Nada.
Strange indeed....

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: andrewg
Even the experts in searching have no definitive location of exactly where the aircraft went down. We may never find it.

Say what? You remember all those pings? With a somewhat limited range. They have to find it any day since they know the general area. "We may never find it" is ludicrous.

That's why I wanna know if those Pings were "absolutely legit". If they were, of course it's there, waiting to be found.

If not "absolutely legit", we have to be open to other possibilities.

They have already searched the general area of where the pings were detected. Maybe the airliner is at very great depth like 20,000 feet or so. The submarine can't get that deep.

Originally Posted By: hatt
Even the experts in searching have no definitive location of exactly where the aircraft went down. We may never find it.

Say what? You remember all those pings? With a somewhat limited range. They have to find it any day since they know the general area. "We may never find it" is ludicrous.

That is the amusing thing about the lame stream media, if you have half a brain and actually listen to what you are hearing most of what they say is comical.

I mean does ANYONE with any sense and intelligence actually believe that a teenage boy survived a 5 hour trip in a airline wheel well to Hawaii???!!!!!!
crackmeup2.gif
It was funny to listen to some of the so called experts on this because even they didn't believe it was possible, they claimed the boy went into hibernation.
Problem is that at that altitude in that wheel well there is NOT sufficient O2 even if he was in a "coma", and the temps would have dropped to -65 F after reaching crusing altitude and it would have certainly frozen him to death. The story is a lie.
Now could it be that the kid was in the luggage compartment instead? Perhaps. The point is that the authorities are constantly LYING to the public.

Last edited:

You are certainly welcome to an opinion. But you really thinks it's "ludicrous" if it's not found? I don't. I think it's possible it may have gotten lodged between bottom aberrations in the sea bed or possibly sunk into bottom silt. That COULD make it extremely difficult, if not impossible to find.
But....my point wasn't so much that it may not be found (I think it will be actually...and soon), but that just because it isn't found YET isn't a valid reason to delve into extreme possibilities of a conspiratorial nature. Nor is there any evidence at all that the aircraft landed anywhere (now THAT is ludicrous) and that all this time it has been kept secret (for some ridiculous and implausible reason). And of course the silly notion that "the authorities" (who are they, anyway?) are keeping secrets from us peons.

That is the amusing thing about the lame stream media, if you have half a brain and actually listen to what you are hearing most of what they say is comical.

I mean does ANYONE with any sense and intelligence actually believe that a teenage boy survived a 5 hour trip in a airline wheel well to Hawaii???!!!!!!
crackmeup2.gif
It was funny to listen to some of the so called experts on this because even they didn't believe it was possible, they claimed the boy went into hibernation.
Problem is that at that altitude in that wheel well there is NOT sufficient O2 even if he was in a "coma", and the temps would have dropped to -65 F after reaching crusing altitude and it would have certainly frozen him to death. The story is a lie.
Now could it be that the kid was in the luggage compartment instead? Perhaps. The point is that the authorities are constantly LYING to the public.

So tell us Mr. Conspiracy....in that highly distrustful and suspicious mind of yours....why did the black ops media tell us peons a lie and WHAT are they covering up?
You should really ask yourself WHY you come up with these ideas of yours.

That's why I wanna know if those Pings were "absolutely legit". If they were, of course it's there, waiting to be found.

If not "absolutely legit", we have to be open to other possibilities.

Considering all the other nonsense presented on the lame stream media it wouldn't surprise me if they were not.

Why is it that these folks in the corporate media with access to all manner of the best sources always seem to generate mass confusion?

This whole event smells of a disinfo campaign.

Last edited:
For what purpose have you concocted in your conspiratorial mind the REAL reason this aircraft has vanished? Big government COVERUP? And why would that be?

You know why that is. Many people simply cannot accept that terrorist organizations or intelligence agencies really have no interest in this. Why? I'm not sure. People always have to find a grandiose reason as to why a bunch of innocent people died. A suicide, pilot error, or mechanical issue isn't good enough.

Of course, the Pakistani military, the CIA, the Mossad, terrorists, and SPECTRE have about as much interest in obtaining a civilian 777 from Malaysia as I would in appropriating a goat from a local farm and keeping it in my basement.

This whole event smells of a disinfo campaign.

Here's the blunt, rude crux of the issue. Does it matter? Honestly, what effect does this incident have on your life? It's an interesting story, and that's about it, really. Many people die on roadways every day. Many, many more starve to death every day.

As I stated before, if this airliner has become a debris field on the bottom of the ocean or if it's in a secret hangar at Area 51 with the crew and passengers being entertained by Elvis and John Lennon, what's the real difference? What does potential disinformation mean to any of us in this case?

I simply don't think it's appropriate, with the minimal facts we have, to be going on a witch hunt against government agencies or the media, any more than it would be for us to start questioning as to whether the airline put enough fuel in the thing or whether baggage handlers smuggled bombs on board.

When and if it's found, you can be sure the "corporate media" will report it the first second they have the opportunity, interrupting currently running programming. And it will generate more confusion, simply because they will report stuff before all the facts are out.

The media generates mass confusion simply because they are in a rush to get information out in a world with instant broadcasts, twenty-four hour news channels, and internet access. And, by the time they get all the facts and could actually present a correct story, everybody's forgotten and no one cares.

Fifty years ago, this would have played out in the media in a very different fashion. We wouldn't have been any further ahead, but the confusion might have been limited. Then again, with only so many pages to a newspaper and so many minutes to a newscast, we might have heard very little about it and only for a very limited period of time.

If you want to blame corporate media for anything, it's for using stuff like this as filler for weeks and weeks. There is no story right now, contrary to what CNN thinks. Today, they found nothing. Today is like yesterday, which was just like the day before, and the day before. Tomorrow, they'll find nothing, too. But, I'm sure CNN and others will regale us with the story of how nothing was found on a new day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back