Bike Master oil filters, any good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't seem to find anything on bike master other then websites selling the product and of course saying its great. Has anyone seen one cut open? I found a local shop that carries them for $6

It does have a rounded gasket something I always like to see. the filter felt good but I'm not sure if it is any good, no idea who makes it.

Anyone know anything about them?

Looking for my Suzuki so I'm limited on filter options.

OEM $12-14, K&N $10-12 Hiflo $8-10 and bike master $6

It's crossed my mind, although I have no idea if those will work with a GSX-R, something that is not listed.

OEM suzuki filter is a good filter, it just sucks that its so pricy.

Jeff we race and track many late model gsxr's for many years.

We mostly use OEM filters but have also used Amsoil and K&N in a pinch. We get them from Oneida Suzuki in bulk as it offsets shipping costs but they have them for quite cheap.

My buddy is crazy about getting UOA's and pulling the top end to inspect wear. putting in Yosh internals and so on.

We go to BiR often and at that track you are pinned wide open and the bike is at redline for and extended period of time.

Using the OEM filter with Amsoil or Maxima the UOA's are fantastic and better yet the top end inspections are incredible, stuff looks brand new and super clean.

I am not telling you what to do or run just saying we have had excellent results with OEM filter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back