Gumout Regane 6 oz vs Gumout all in one 10 oz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both of these look the same color, do they both contain PEA? I have been using Techron only but the all in one is $7.99 treats up to 35 gallons and the Regane is $5.19 and treats 21 gallons.

IIRC, the all-in-one is a fuel system cleaner, but does not contain Regane. I usually buy the Regane for about $5 because the Techron just does not go on sale often enough.

I don't know about there dave but here techron on sale often. $5 at AAP rite now, almost every month auto zone or AAP has sale, buy 1 get 1, or buy 1 get 1 for $1 if larger size. i check the sales area on this forum.

Originally Posted By: tenderloin
Gumout Performance Guide

Yeah thanks for posting it, but i think that is just marketing. If you go by the "performance guide" its clear the All in One is better, but when anyone including myself refers someone a fuel system cleaner its always Gumout Regane or Techron, not Gumout all in one which appears to be a higher concentration of Regane but can't be sure.

I just got the next to best and dumped into the SO's 528e. The car had been acting up during the cold around New Years. The other one took up the slack just fine. I have a work van, and I try to stay home once I get there. Finally . The time came to fix its rough idle. Also I had to fish a broken off length of siphon hose out of the tank. I pulled the sending unit and hooked the hose after a few minutes. The rig has a little pusher pump that is non essential,but I have learned how to keep the pump running. I wanted to see if the pick up screen was ok. It wasn't. It was covered with what looks to be fiberglass insulation. I pried the pick up screen off the foot with a pocket knife. I used a spray of brake cleaner to blow through it clear from the back side. I don't remember how I re-fastened the screen before, maybe super glue? This time I lashed it back on with 22 awg solid copper doubled up and twisted just so. I put it back in and started the engine, no joy ,still has a lumpy idle. The idle air valve hangs off the intake bellows. I messed with it. I used some spray carb cleaner and a tweaker to massage the valve to a freer action. The first time the cleaner poured out, it was brown. I also found a loose clamp on a new breather hose, I put on last summer. I drove the car down to Auto Zone and bought a 7 $ bottle of the next down from the complete system 10 ounce bottle. I think I cleaned up a dirty fuel delivery,I also replaced a wonky fuse for the IAC. Driving home with the Regane and a topped off tank of gas. I went out to the truck delivery road . I let the car idle and then punched it. It took off without any stumble. I proclaim the car fixed. Bring your phone and triple A card Sweetheart.
grin2.gif

OK, I give up! I wish I had born in to native English speaking family as I could not figure out what you were saying at all. Could somebody translate it for me please?

Gumout AIO has the most PEA of all the gumout products. You can get 2 treatments out of 1 bottle for most sized fuel tanks. It is a no brainer.

Originally Posted By: Vikas
OK, I give up! I wish I had born in to native English speaking family as I could not figure out what you were saying at all. Could somebody translate it for me please?

Don't feel too bad, i didn't catch most of it either but i think the point was he thinks the Gumout fixed his problem!

Good afternoon,

Thank you for your interest in the ITW Global Brands family of products! To answer your question below, yes, all of the products listed (Regane) contain equal parts PEA

Good afternoon,

Thank you for your interest in the ITW Global Brands family of products! To answer your question below, yes, all of the products listed (Regane) contain equal parts PEA

Thanks for taking the time, it confirms what I already knew that Regane contains PEA but all in one doesn't mention Regane on the bottle.

Originally Posted By: 901Memphis
Good afternoon,

Thanks for taking the time, it confirms what I already knew that Regane contains PEA but all in one doesn't mention Regane on the bottle.

Regane is just a brand name. I don't believe it specifically refers to any one formula and what's sold under the "Regane" brand probably changes over time. I doubt it's a product or a particular ingredient or set of ingredients. It's probably just a name brand meant to be attached to their highest performance products.

Originally Posted By: badtlc
Gumout AIO has the most PEA of all the gumout products. You can get 2 treatments out of 1 bottle for most sized fuel tanks. It is a no brainer.

Exactly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back