Is Quaker State Ultimate Durability GTL ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if Quaker State Ultimate Durability is on schedule to become GTL at least? I don't see how it makes profitable sense to use different technologies in the formulations of Pennzoil and QState. Maybe I'm missing something?

Originally Posted By: wemay
Does anyone know if Quaker State Ultimate Durability is on schedule to become GTL at least? I don't see how it makes profitable sense to use different technologies in the formulations of Pennzoil and QState. Maybe I'm missing something?

Cause Pennzoil is their higher end product.,

Didn't the Pennzoil Q&A address this. I vaguely remember something to the effect that currently it's Pennzoil, and there is no timeframe for when (or if) it will used in Shell's other PCMOs (QS and FS). I don't remember it, but check the Pennzoil Q&A b/c I want to say it was in there that I read it.

Originally Posted By: sicko
Didn't the Pennzoil Q&A address this. I vaguely remember something to the effect that currently it's Pennzoil, and there is no timeframe for when (or if) it will used in Shell's other PCMOs (QS and FS). I don't remember it, but check the Pennzoil Q&A b/c I want to say it was in there that I read it.

Hey Sicko,
Yes, I did and thanks for pointing me in that direction anyway. I was wondering if something more current had come about.

@ Flareside302,
I know its always been the high end SOPUS, but for a long while there was conjecture that PP and QSUD were very similar. Not since PPPP of course.

Answered my ques. Seems very open ended, fair enough.

4. Will Quaker State move towards GTL as well?

We are excited about the opportunities that PurePlus™ Technology may provide us in differentiating our technology to motorists in markets across the world. We are investigating all of the opportunities that PurePlus base oils may provide for our leading brands going forward and that includes Quaker State.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back